Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Fremantle, MRVL 26/06 @ 1:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope they don’t drop Lynch. Let Grundy play in the VFL for a few rounds.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Maybe we could try Grundy in that inside mid role which several posters have recommended. I think he would be too slow and cumbersome, but what's to lose by trying it other than another game?!

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Maybe we could try Grundy in that inside mid role which several posters have recommended. I think he would be too slow and cumbersome, but what's to lose by trying it other than another game?!

I would play Grundy as a Centre half forward, and relieving in the ruck, if we want to keep Lynch in, whilst Cameron just plays as FF all game. I dare say though Lynch looks like he will make way for Brodes, which is unlucky...

Never mind that we are imprisoned in our own country for 18 more months while the rest of the world gets on with life, so long as we are safe. Of course that's down to Scomo not Merlino, but they're all playing the same game now. I think while there is the slightest whiff of virus about, all sporting games should remain crowdless. In fact, I see no reason why the players themselves shouldn't wear masks. Perhaps the game could be made totally contactless like netball until this epidemic is dead and buried, with players being fined or suspended for touching an opponent or encroaching on his one meter square space. I am sold on safety now and would like to see it applied to every situation in life where people gather. Good on you James and Scomo!

Lot more People got Covid and Died from Covid then Australia.

We would of been lot Worse IF we stayed open like Scomo wanted

Prefer a 2.10pm start, then the 4.40pm starts...

I prefer 4:15 so can Watch the VFL and not Turn over before the Game Ends for the AFL.

Could do the Double Header IF Crowds are allowed

well left

Premiership Player
May 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would play Grundy as a Centre half forward, and relieving in the ruck, if we want to keep Lynch in, whilst Cameron just plays as FF all game. I dare say though Lynch looks like he will make way for Brodes, which is unlucky...

Whilst Lynch has some form up I’m not against this. If Grundy is going to last the 7 years I think he needs to add some forward craft to his game.

You’d also argue Lynch, Grundy and Cameron overall are equal to or more agile and better around the ground then Grundy, Cameron and Cox and we’ve played those 3 with Mihocek previously.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
I hope they don’t drop Lynch. Let Grundy play in the VFL for a few rounds.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Why? I just can’t see how it could be justified. People need to calm the * down re Lynch!

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Could Trey Ruscoe play tall defender on Treacy?
Assume Roughead would take Taberner, but the 205cm Lobb might be problematic

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could Trey Ruscoe play tall defender on Treacy?
Assume Roughead would take Taberner, but the 205cm Lobb might be problematic

I'd assume Kelly, Keane or Tohill would come into the team to replace Moore as that 2nd tall.

Matrix10

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lot more People got Covid and Died from Covid then Australia.

We would of been lot Worse IF we stayed open like Scomo wanted

Dave, that is not the lay of the land my man, it is an infection ,as we have had for over 200 years ,in various forms, be it influenza , the flu , etc etc, where we are encouraged and coerced to take an experimental drug into our bodies which no regulatory Government body has approved, be it the Gold standard FDA of the US or own TGA here in Australia

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
Grundy goes at just 65% DE. 50% by foot. You only get away with that as a ruckman. Not as a genuine midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back