Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Fremantle, MRVL 26/06 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sidey should be an automatic selection any more, he must be on track to win the most clangers ever in a season.

I think Petracca actually is....

Sidey isn't even leading the clanger stats at Collingwood this season.

Why are people saying Maynard? Crisp's was the more dangerous of the two tackles deemed a 'sling' tackle on match day.

Things looking a bit up on the field, stringing some form together slowly. So give us a Darcy Moore 8-12 weeker thanks! Cop that

Keane or Kelly in, I initially thought Keane but general consensus seems Kelly?

Was it just me... or did anybody else notice that Lynch either 1) didn't tap it down to his feet 2) actually tapped it to team-mates that weren't stationary ( one goal in the 3rd quarter came from a great tap to De Goey who handballed to McGreevy, who slotted it).
Correct. Far more damaging than Grundy. Our mids were collecting the pill in space and running out of the middle unlike the usual scrambled, rushed grubber on the rare occasions Grundy drops it at one of our player's feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT - Moore, Madgen, Maynard*, Lynch, Rantall
IN - Keane, Kelly, Wilson*, Grundy, Adams
Assuming Murphy gets up
Too many changes for Mayne to go unfortunately
Edit : OUT DeGoey, Rantall stays

Last edited:
Out: Murphy (inj)

In: Sier

Bianco and Rantall very lucky
Murphy should recover from a corky!

Degoey suspended is the likely out.

in an ideal situation the kids would be dropped but we have nobody to bring in and they are actually holding their own at times. Rantall probably the one that struggles most at the level.

Unless Harvey changes the approach to selection, I think there'll just be minimal changes and there are already 3 injuries/suspensions in De Goey, Maynard and Moore.

So, I have Keane for Moore and Adams for JDG;.

Then maybe shift Crisp back while Maynard is out and give mid time to Rantall?

Beyond that, Grundy replaces Lynch (who played really well, but...)

I think we’ll continue resting him.
I think he was right for the Melbourne game, just precautionary.

Harvey will need to show something if he is ever to get a gig as a permanent head coach. With Moore out, Degoey out we need some talent back in.

You might be right, I think he should come back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back