Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 18 vs. Carlton, MCG Sunday 18/07 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Kelly, Bianco, Sidebottom
In: Ruscoe, Sier, Ginnivan

Out: Magden, Kelly
I’m: Ruscoe, Macrae

Macrae to the wing and Murphy to take Kelly’s forward spot

Madgen makes mistakes but he gives his 100% every week and makes the best of his ability. He won't be dropped while Darcy Moore is out.

Ruscoe is better
Ruscoe impressed me today, and I’d like to see him remain in the side. Loved the way he got around the boys at half time.
Madgen won’t be dropped, and neither should he. Gives every thing he has to the cause.

Ruscoe impressed me today, and I’d like to see him remain in the side. Loved the way he got around the boys at half time.
Madgen won’t be dropped, and neither should he. Gives every thing he has to the cause.
Madgen doesn’t offer anything to the team, he isn’t a good one on one defender, he isn’t a good rebounder or interceptor and regularly turns the ball over. Trying hard isn’t enough.

Madgen doesn’t offer anything to the team, he isn’t a good one on one defender, he isn’t a good rebounder or interceptor and regularly turns the ball over. Trying hard isn’t enough.
He played his role today in a wining side.
No chance he is dropped no matter how much you want it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played his role today in a wining side.
No chance he is dropped no matter how much you want it.
If his role is to lose contests then yes he played it in a winning side.

Howe needs to come back through the vfl on managed minutes, he isn’t a spring chicken anymore and he’s missed a lot of footy.

out: Kelly
In: Ginnivan
Maybe.
I don’t mind brining in Gin. We were a bit too tall today.

Wouldn’t look to change too much from that game other than forced changes.

Ruscoe for Kelly

Sier as sub.

Wouldn’t waste a sub spot on Gin in his debut and wouldn’t bring in a first year player to be the sub.

Bianco gets one more game, then tested and bring in Poulter. He’s proven his worth, but will be better for a spell.

In: Ginnivan, Ruscoe
Out: Kelly, Murphy

I’d love to get Sier in but with Cal playing well and Jordy playing more midfield I feel like he can’t get a look in. Especially as he doesn’t seem to play anywhere other than mid.

Ruscoe I didn’t mind.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Madgen makes mistakes but he gives his 100% every week and makes the best of his ability. He won't be dropped while Darcy Moore is out.

Hopefully Howe be back very soon then.

Trys but not a AFL Footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back