Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 19 vs. Port Adelaide, Marvel Stadium Friday 23/07 @ 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy didn't get near it. He's not up to it. He has to go.

That missed goal from 35m set shot, which didn’t even make the distance, was horrific. How can a professional footballer kick a ball that badly in dry conditions? They’re paid big money to supposedly be able to execute skills under pressure. Even Cal Brown could have kicked that one. Well, maybe he could have.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That missed goal from 35m set shot, which didn’t even make the distance, was horrific. How can a professional footballer kick a ball that badly in dry conditions? They’re paid big money to supposedly be able to execute skills under pressure. Even Cal Brown could have kicked that one. Well, maybe he could have.

Cal Brown has a whole season of evidence this year proving that he cannot kick 30m goals!

Great post until you mentioned Cal Brown, he could only dream kicking over 35m

Outs pending injury:

Thomas >Sier
Murphy > Lynch/Cox
Bianco > Ginnivan

Sub:
Poulter > Bianco

Murphy isn’t offering us much more at ground level than what we’d see from Lynch or Cox; either of which would provide us more in the air. A little harsh on Bianco, but Sier would offer more as mid and Ginnivan more as a forward.

I’d also have Cameron and Sidebottom as possible changes, but I can’t see the club going that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back