Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 2 vs. Richmond - THUR 11/06 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be bitterly disappointed if the first time Pickett goes in the ruck, Grundy or Cameron don’t stick a knee straight into his rib. The muppet had no place in the middle

He can write a book about that!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Marlion Pickett going to play second ruck?

Is Marlion Pickett going to play second ruck?

Hardwick suggested it wan option if they opted for 1 ruckman. Doubt it will eventuate.

With 16 minute quarters, if you'r first ruck has a good tank, 1 ruck may be enough.

It may, time will tell. I think you'd be much more comfortable going with a single ruck if you have an adequate 2nd ruck option should something unforeseen occur. In Richmond's case, if Soldo rolls his ankle in the 1st quarter and can't continue then they've essentially got Jack, Lynch or maybe Astbury to pick up the slack. Conversely, even if we didn't name Cameron/Cox, we'd have both Roughy and Moore up our sleeves. Upon leaving Nanker's out, I'm surprised they didn't name someone like Chol or Balta who at least have some ruck credence. May still be a late change with Nanker's named an emergency.

EDIT: Unlikely to be a late call-up for Nankers as he reportedly played in the scratch mach yesterday.

Last edited:
It’s game day finally! Bold prediction- Pies by 37 pts with Cameron to kick a handful.

Looking at our hole in midfield it's frustrating Beams isn't available.

In six weeks time you might be saying how fortuitous it was that Beams unavailability opened the door for Tyler Brown

Or at least I hope you will be!

It’s a team game, Beams has decided he doesn’t want to play. So be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back