Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 20 vs. WCE, MCG Sat 31/07 @ 4:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The captain needs to be someone who is fearless and in the play. There aren't really any other contenders - maybe Moore. Adams should get the job.

Moore yes for sure, Adams really let’s himself down with his turnovers.

People roast Noble etc but Tay has cost a few times this year with the most basic of disposals.
He should be a handball man until kicking is worked on more

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People roast Noble etc but Tay has cost a few times this year with the most basic of disposals.

Tay strikes me as being a bit stretched thin - at present he is our only genuine in and under player. Often when he does gain possession he is so buggered a poor kick is the result.
Agree about handball until he gets some assistance but that will make him more predictable to opponents.
6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Must say I’m pretty disappointed by the decision to rotate the captaincy for the last 4 rounds.

Pendleburys reign as skipper is nearing the end and instead of giving Adams the opportunity to show what he has as a leader we rotate it.

Big missed opportunity IMO

I think they'll miss the mark if they make Adams, or Sidebottom, Captain.

Has to be Moore, they guy can actually string a few words together to boot.

Must say I’m pretty disappointed by the decision to rotate the captaincy for the last 4 rounds.

Pendleburys reign as skipper is nearing the end and instead of giving Adams the opportunity to show what he has as a leader we rotate it.

Big missed opportunity IMO

nope. the club selected three joint vice captains at the start of the year. So thats what they should go with.

I agree Sidebottom should not have been reappointed in the leadership group. But he was. It would be even more destabilising to drop him now.

Moore sooks too much to be a captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back