Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Hawthorn, MCG Sun 08/08 @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
Bianco had one of those sort of days today. Might be time for a break?

Would love another look at Wilson and Rantall this year, fair chance for Wilson but don't like Rantall's chances

In. Wilson
Out. Bianco Murphy

B. Quaynor Roughead Maynard
HB. Howe Madgen Crisp
C. Mayne Sidebottom Hoskin-Elliott
HF. Thomas Mihocek Elliott
F. Henry Cameron Ginnivan
R. Grundy Adams De Goey
I. Wilson Macrae Ruscoe Noble
E. Bianco (sub) Murphy Lynch Rantall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Only 1 tackle inside 50 for the game.

McReery comes in for Thomas if fit.

There was plenty of forward pressure without actual tackles but realistically there weren’t too many inside opportunities to lay inside 50 tackles, because Collingwood dominated the ground ball contests.

Thomas ain’t going anywhere

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
There was plenty of forward pressure without actual tackles but realistically there weren’t too many inside opportunities to lay inside 50 tackles, because Collingwood dominated the ground ball contests.

Thomas ain’t going anywhere

McReery is the future. Thomas the past.
Same could be said for Murphy and Mayne

Beyond me how people don’t understand the need to prioritise youth and turn the list over

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
McReery is the future. Thomas the past.
Same could be said for Murphy and Mayne

Beyond me how people don’t understand the need to prioritise youth and turn the list over

we are investing in youth as quickly as feasibly possible. If mcCreery comes in then ether he’s a straight swap for Ginnivan, or maybe Bianco gets rested. We still need to win games and advance as far up the ladder as we can to draft Nick Daicos as cheaply as we can

murphy is also one of the players who might be the future. he needs time. People write our young players off so easily…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back