Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 4 vs. GWS, MCG Sat 10/04 @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if McCreery is coming into the 22, who is going out?

Surely it’s Cal Brown? Or WHE?

If it’s Sier based on Pendles reportedly giving him a spray late in the game then we really are clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So if McCreery is coming into the 22, who is going out?

Surely it’s Cal Brown? Or WHE?

If it’s Sier based on Pendles reportedly giving him a spray late in the game then we really are clueless.

Maybe Cal, given he was in white. Maybe he'll be the sub.

Maybe Cal, given he was in white. Maybe he'll be the sub.

Yes, maybe.

But I really can’t see the point of making Cal the sub, given his limitations. We need someone versatile - a utility type with good wheels. In the past Someone like Goldsack would have been ideal. I would have said Murphy but he got concussed in the VFL prac match, didn’t he? Maybe Wilson? Or Poulter?

Besides, Cal needs VFL matches under his belt to work on his deficiencies. Sitting on the AFL side’s bench as injury sub ain’t gonna help him.

Yes, maybe.

But I really can’t see the point of making Cal the sub, given his limitations. We need someone versatile - a utility type with good wheels. In the past Someone like Goldsack would have been ideal. I would have said Murphy but he got concussed in the VFL prac match, didn’t he? Maybe Wilson? Or Poulter?

Besides, Cal needs VFL matches under his belt to work on his deficiencies. Sitting on the AFL side’s bench as injury sub ain’t gonna help him.

Yeah Murphy has concussion.

Wilson is an option. But no Poulter haha. He has skills but way too raw and skinny right now.

Just play 'em

"For Collingwood and Nathan Buckley, the moment has arrived when the Magpies, too, must aggressively promote youth. It should begin this weekend when they face the depleted Giants and continue into their games against West Coast, Essendon (Anzac Day), Gold Coast and North Melbourne."

Theirs been a couple of articles written this week and the names WHE and JT Have been dropped, for the love of God get rid of them and put some kids in f**k me c brown JT and WHE are playing in the FORWARD LINE and they can't average a goal a game between em. I remember games last year when ruscoe and Stevo kicked 2 each and got dropped.
Has Bucks lost it or what

Yeah and we can widen our net to include future prospects from primary school to start them next week in the VFL side.

3 first gamers with no football for 18 months in their first game together???

1 or 2 is possible but 3 is simply tanking.

We are all frustrated with our bottom 6 but throwing first gamers in at the deep end with no football or match conditioning behind them for the last 18 months is not a good look - for the club and the youngsters.

Well l was implying two could be brought into the side, like Macrae and McCreery, and if not them, then a left field selection like Wilson, who played well in the VFL practice match.
Did Gulden and Campbell get much footy in 2020 before this year? I think if players are showing form on the track and in actual matches (practice matches at this stage), then they should be seriously considered. Bring in Poulter then, he played SANFL footy last year, and was again in the best players in the VFL practice match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there are no changes this week.. the meltdown will rival mt versuvias in here re. fu**en forget about it mate.
If there are not at least 2 changes this week , it will be a stratovolcano combined of Mt Vesuvias and Mt Etna which will erupt like we haven`t seen in a long time, the jungle drums are beating Bucks, Ed not there to save your bacon this time around, GW will make sure of it , show some dare or you will be shown the door , McCrae , McCreery , Cameron all in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back