Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 4 vs. WCE. Sat 09/04, 4:35pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Harvey Harrison play? I know he didn't play last week but there could be an outside chance he takes to the field given he's more of a like-for-like. Our stocks of smalls are low at the moment given McCreery is out so interesting to see who gets the gig.
I think Jen reported that HH was back at training today. He could be a left field selection, as he was good in preseason.

With McCreery and DeGoey out, and Elliott having to play more midfield minutes, we’ve taken quite a big hit in terms of scoring power.

I think we really need to bring in Ash Johnston to help cover that scoring hole. Kicking 4.3 against Cats’ strong VFL side is enough of a selection trial. Just play him!

OUT DeGoey Adams Madgen
IN Johnston CBrown Roughead

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think these would be my changes.

I’m not sure on Cal Brown but probably gets the nod with Adams out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor that Johnson isn’t given a game. Gotta reward that kind of talent when it’s something we so desperately need.

Cal getting a chance without Adams makes some sense if he’s used purely as an inside mid, I guess. Only problem is he’s terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back