Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 5 vs. WCE, OS Fri 16/04 @ 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
WCE were looking alright earlier today against St Kilda before a 8.6.54 to 0.1.1 second half saw them end the game in humiliation.

Our battles against WCE in the last 3 years have been mostly (aside from the one flogging) single-figure wins to either side. You can't help but feel like it'll be one or the other (a narrow win/loss or we get absolutely belted), nothing in between.

WCE likely to be without both Shuey and Hurn.

CHANGES*

IN: Greenwood (sub into 22), Macrae, Rantall
OUT: C Brown, Adams (inj), Sier (if inj)

* Just a quick disclaimer that we obviously didn't see nor hear very much whatsoever about the VFL hit out earlier today. Hard to press a case for any ins based off very little.

I actually predicted a 2 point victory in the semi last year. This time I genuinely think we will lose by ten goals minimum.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
Fingers crossed for Adams and what comes of that. Sier also

No idea on ins at this point, perhaps Cameron back in to change the mix up a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpies2013

All Australian
Jan 1, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
WCE were looking alright earlier today against St Kilda before a 8.6.54 to 0.1.1 second half saw them end the game in humiliation.

Our battles against WCE in the last 3 years have been mostly (aside from the one flogging) single-figure wins to either side. You can't help but feel like it'll be one or the other (a narrow win/loss or we get absolutely belted), nothing in between.

WCE likely to be without both Shuey and Hurn.

CHANGES*

IN:
Greenwood (sub into 22), Macrae, Rantall
OUT: C Brown, Adams (inj), Sier (if inj)

* Just a quick disclaimer that we obviously didn't see nor hear very much whatsoever about the VFL hit out earlier today. Hard to press a case for any ins based off very little.

I actually predicted a 2 point victory in the semi last year. This time I genuinely think we will lose by ten goals minimum.
Why play Greenwood nothing against him but it is his last season we are not playing finals so what is the point

Magnanimous

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Plenty deserve to be demoted, but who is banging the door down...

Going to be a long year.

It is staggering to think how far and how fast we have got to this point.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
Scratch that being Will Kelly in instead
Poor Will Kelly. I think some seem to believe he is the Messiah. I think he's worthy of a game but he's another who hasn't shown any thing in his brief time in the seniors. He has dined out on that one goal against the Hawks, yet he only touched the pill a handful of times.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Poor Will Kelly. I think some seem to believe he is the Messiah. I think he's worthy of a game but he's another who hasn't shown any thing in his brief time in the seniors. He has dined out on that one goal against the Hawks, yet he only touched the pill a handful of times.
I don’t think he’s the messiah, I just prefer three talls up forward structurally.

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
Yeah I've seen nothing to get excited about. Injury prone (do we draft any other kind?) Not sure why so many are so keen on him at this stage of exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back