Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 6 vs. Essendon, MCG ANZAC Day Sun 25/04 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the certain OUTs are Howe DeGoey & Keane. I think one of C.Brown and Mayne also needs to go out to improve our potency.

I’d go with:

OUT Howe DeGoey Keane C.Brown
IN Rantall Poulter Murphy T.Brown

Shift Madgen back into defence, along with Murphy, as replacements for Howe and Keane.

Poulter to replace Madgen on a wing, Rantall and Tyler replacing C.Brown and DeGoey.

It’s not great but allows Moore to stay forward and injects some youthful enthusiasm and run.

The cupboard is very bare if we get some more injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the certain OUTs are Howe DeGoey & Keane. I think one of C.Brown and Mayne also needs to go out to improve our potency.

I’d go with:

OUT Howe DeGoey Keane C.Brown
IN Rantall Poulter Murphy T.Brown

Shift Madgen back into defence, along with Murphy, as replacements for Howe and Keane.

Poulter to replace Madgen on a wing, Rantall and Tyler replacing C.Brown and DeGoey.

It’s not great but allows Moore to stay forward and injects some youthful enthusiasm and run.

The cupboard is very bare if we get some more injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep seems like a good idea so you know it won’t happen. What in the world is Buckley thinking playing Madgen on a wing?

I would start with Cameron in the ruck

Daicos Kelly Mihocek
Henry Grundy Thomas
Henry had two possessions in the second half of today's game but you will rush him in despite his prior form on the big stage but shun Cox who had ten possessions ( though stats are not important in this case) and has demonstrated what he is capable of on the biggest stage.

I would like us to bring in Kelly and Chugg to replace Keane and Howe.
Rantall in to replace De Goey.
Leave Moore forward.

I only watched the first half but I liked what I saw of Chugg.

I think Rantall has to come in as well on what I saw. We need more midfielders that get their hands on the ball and work both ways. I think Rantall has this over Sier.

Kelly for Keane is a no brainer. It allows us to swap him and Moore if needed to.

In: Kelly, Murphy, Rantall
Out: Keane, DeGoey, Howe

I’m not sure on how many kids to play. I don’t think Sier deserves a game based on Friday so Chugg or Henry could come in. Not sure Henry did enough yesterday but he just looks a talent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would start with Cameron in the ruck

Daicos Kelly Mihocek
Henry Grundy Thomas
We would be certain to kick an all time low score in an ANZAC day clash with that line up. Kelly and Henry might gather 6 touches between the two of them.
If Kelly plays, it should be in defense.

Out: Howe, Keane, C.Brown, JDG

In: Murphy, Cox, Rantall, Sier

I think with the loss of Howe, we need to send Molre back. I didn’t like him as a forward, but we are just lacking interceptors in our defensive 50 atm.

Id love to get Chugg into the team, but I don’t think we need to get any younger.

Maynard, Roughead, IQ
Crisp, Moore, Murphy
Noble, Rantall, Madgen
Mihocek, Cox, JT
Beau, Cameron, Daicos

Grundy, Pendles, Sidebottom

Sier, Macrae, Mayne, Greenwood

If Mihocek does not get up, I’d be playing T.Brown.

Last edited:
Out: Howe, Keane, C.Brown

In: Murphy, Cox, Rantall

I think with the loss of Howe, we need to send Molre back. I didn’t like him as a forward, but we are just lacking interceptors in our defensive 50 atm.

Id love to get Chugg into the team, but I don’t think we need to get any younger.

Maynard, Roughead, IQ
Crisp, Moore, Murphy
Noble, Rantall, Madgen
Mihocek, Cox, JT
Beau, JDG, Daicos

Grundy, Pendles, Sidebottom

Cameron, Macrae, Mayne, Greenwood

If JDG or Mihocek don’t get up, I’d be playing Sier.
Bucks ruled JDG out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back