Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 8 vs. North Melbourne, MRVL Sat 08/05 @ 4:35 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire league must laugh at our love for Josh Thomas.
That or they concentrate on their own games and don't remotely care about Collingwood fan's insecurities on team selection day. There's no wrong answers here.

Just JT ? there is half a dozen players who play regular senior football for us that are good ordinary suburban footballers.

Is this the part when you tell us how spectacular a footballer you were, that you could have been a contender, that you were headed for stardom but got waylaid by wine and women?

I love that story!

Matrix10

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this the part when you tell us how spectacular a footballer you were, that you could have been a contender, that you were headed for stardom but got waylaid by wine and women?

I love that story!

Don`t need to validate myself to you. here`s my cup of care, look, it`s empty .

Don`t need to validate myself to you. here`s my cup of care, look, it`s empty .

An empty 'cup of care'. I like that, I'll use it one day.

You're an endless store of inspiration.

Xox.

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for the insights. I would have preferred an additional couple of changes but sounds like it will be just the one that you have identified. Thomas, WHE and Mayne really do seem to be auto-picks, don't they? Impossible for them to get dropped.

The whole injury sub concept is a shocker, often resulting in a player not getting a game in either AFL or VFL. How is that a good outcome? They should just increase the interchange from 4 to 5 and be done with it.
4 is more than enough.

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good to see Macrae go back to the seconds. I fully support him and hope he plays 200 for the club but for where he's at right now, he's better off running around in the guts in the twos and really working on his craft.

Hopefully next time he comes back in he's ready to stay in.

Good to see Macrae go back to the seconds. I fully support him and hope he plays 200 for the club but for where he's at right now, he's better off running around in the guts in the twos and really working on his craft.

Hopefully next time he comes back in he's ready to stay in.

and Who Ever is Coach plays him in his Best Position

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
What did Tyler Brown do to get a recall

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Doesn't look good for Sier, Brown's get a rails run don't they. We need these first year and second year kids coming through and fast tracking them is great but, we still need to manage the workloads, the pressure and the expectations on them through this year. Most have looked good but have also looked like they will take a season or too to adapt and come on.

Doesn't look good for Sier, Brown's get a rails run don't they. We need these first year and second year kids coming through and fast tracking them is great but, we still need to manage the workloads, the pressure and the expectations on them through this year. Most have looked good but have also looked like they will take a season or too to adapt and come on.
I reckon Sier has stuffed up off field. That game he got subbed out for illness is dodgy I reckon.

Apparently Buckley thinks we have been playing too much attacking footy the last few weeks and need to be more defensive tomorrow. This should be fun!

Hopefully it doesn't go like 2019 when we got destroyed at Marvel and Cunnington tore us a new one.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently Buckley thinks we have been playing too much attacking footy the last few weeks and need to be more defensive tomorrow. This should be fun!

Hopefully it doesn't go like 2019 when we got destroyed at Marvel and Cunnington tore us a new one.
It’s been raining goals for us recently, time for us to ease of the pedal a bit...

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
I reckon Sier has stuffed up off field. That game he got subbed out for illness is dodgy I reckon.

Maybe he stuffed up off field but that doesnt ring true with me
If Sier had stuffed up off field then the club should/would have come out an suspended him rather than brushing it under the carpet. Besides, he was selected the week later, albeit as the injury sub.

IF we play as bad we did vs North in 2019 there going to be a Lot of Changes very Quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back