Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 8 vs. North Melbourne, MRVL Sat 08/05 @ 4:35 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he stuffed up off field but that doesnt ring true with me
If Sier had stuffed up off field then the club should/would have come out an suspended him rather than brushing it under the carpet. Besides, he was selected the week later, albeit as the injury sub.
Something doesn’t smell right

Can you buy a ticket at the gate tomorrow?
Or do you still need to pre purchase despite no COVID in Melbourne

Sier = 1 good game in a row
T Brown = multiple good games and been in the emergencies a couple of weeks.

Maybe?

Even in last weeks game T Brown got 4 votes, Sier 2.

If Tyler Brown got 4 votes and Sier 2 in our last VFL game then Sier really is on the outer with the coaches because he was undeniably much more influential than Brown. I’m happy that Tyler gets another chance but no way he deserved it over Sier on their respective last VFL performances.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

At bet365 North are paying over $5

The Kangaroos side is truly terrible - one of the worst I’ve ever seen - but I have no confidence that we’ll beat them. Our odds are ridiculously short.

I don't mind the team they've named.

Moore back with Roughead and Keane should mean he doesn't have to play on the opposition's best forwards and can focus more on intercepts and rebound which is the strength of his game down back.

Crisp and Sidebottom in the middle is about as good it gets without Adams available.

I don't like the forward line as it's listed as I reckon it's completely imbalanced with too little presence at ground level. However if you replace Brown and WHE with McCreery and Thomas off the bench that problem is addressed, so I'm happy to put that down to someone just listing names rather than a reflection of how the coaches intend to structure up.

Overall I'm looking forward to seeing how they go and hoping for a much better showing than last week.

Due to playing local footy myself I don't think I'll get to see the score of this game until about quarter time or half way through the second quarter. Such a weird feeling opening the AFL app during or after a game.

Last week I had no idea on the GCS score until I opened up the AFL app after the game was over.

Honestly don't know what to expect!

Due to playing local footy myself I don't think I'll get to see the score of this game until about quarter time or half way through the second quarter. Such a weird feeling opening the AFL app during or after a game.

Last week I had no idea on the GCS score until I opened up the AFL app after the game was over.

Suggest you approach it with low expectations - less chance of being disappointed that way.

Well that team sucks a lot, and we still have Mayne in there. However, a foolish man complains about his torn pocket, but a wise man uses it to scratch his balls. And my jimmies are itchy. 20 points the Pies.

Our current time slots are terrible. I’ve got my kid’s sports so also can’t watch the game. We kept our membership during covid and now can’t go because of god awful time slots.

The AFL is run by a bunch of greedy s**t bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore forward or back tomorrow? $56 for most goals and I’m dying to know if anything has been confirmed!! 😁

Once again we're disappointed in the team selection, all the best bucks you've bring this upon yourself

If Tyler Brown got 4 votes and Sier 2 in our last VFL game then Sier really is on the outer with the coaches because he was undeniably much more influential than Brown. I’m happy that Tyler gets another chance but no way he deserved it over Sier on their respective last VFL performances.

Nothing to do with being on the outer. I’d take a look at what their respective opponents did in the game. Raw stats in isolation don’t always tell the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back