Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that sucked. Would have been top 4 if we had of won...
In -
LDU, Simpkin, Tucker, Archer
Out -
Howe, Scott, Stevo, Goater/Taylor

Tucker takes Scott's spot on the wing.
Move Sheezel to half forward to take Stevo's spot.
Archer takes Sheezel's spot in the backline.
Perfect Ins and Outs. Deserves more likes!

When was the last time we won a Good Friday game? Have we ever? Because frankly I dread this marquee match every year now as its the most heavily scrutinised we get all year for our performances, and our games lately have been frankly embarrassing for a match that apparently means so much to us as a club.

I dread Good Friday every year no
When was the last time we won a Good Friday game? Have we ever? Because frankly I dread this marquee match every year now as its the most heavily scrutinised we get all year for our performances, and our games lately have been frankly embarrassing for a match that apparently means so much to us as a club.

I dread Good Friday every year now, and this year won't be any different. Carlton will absolutely bitch slap us if we performed anything like we did today against the Hawks.
Expect Clarkson to spend more time in the box after yesterday’s effort clearly our coaching broke down in a strategic sense and if he had gone up there at quarter time or half time I think we may have had a different outcome.

This is our first home game after two interstate away, our season marquee match we are 2-1 with some exciting players onboard. I expect a sell out crowd and North supporters to create the 19th man effect.

Changes as must maybe 2-3 don’t mind who I trust the match committee.

North will win margin doesn’t matter.

Go Roos!!!! 😎

Last edited:
Carlton are paper tigers imo. Just barely got over GWS with umpiring assistance, their win over Geelong WAS impressive... until Geelong just got touched up by the suns. Potentially very gettable with our key players well rested, they should beat us but it's not as hopeless as you might think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was thinking Dawson. What about Bonar??
surely Dawson. we tried Bonar on McKay last year and it ended badly. He's too big.

I'm confident with Corr on Curnow.

If Dawson isn't picked it doesn't bode well for his future imo. Get the vibe that Clarko doesn't really rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back