Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

berniemccarthy

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At least we won! I took an English mate to round 1 1984,Carlton kicked 30 goals , some first gamer kicked 9 and we lost by 20 goals. I too said “it’s not usually like this “.
I took two mates to the Battle if Britain at the Oval in 1987. Thought it was the greatest game in the world 🙄🙄

AFL Club
North Melbourne

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Please tell me we're not going to play another free for all shoot out. Sure it's exciting footy but we don't have the forwards at the moment to sustain it.
We have make it a tight physical encounter. They love a shoot out and hate a hard fought game.

*ess haven’t one a final in 15 years because they are front running soft football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackshadow

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Team WADA
Absolutely. Who knows who to believe nowadays?

Apparently Tony Abbott went to the polls promising to move sunrise and sunset to a standard time (it was confusing the workers on 457 visas which upset Gina) but didn't bother once re elected - another broken promise. But what can you do when Rupert likes the additional sun because it is free advertising for his quality newspapers?

Labor no better although they claim that they had legislation ready to go during Gillard's time in the top job but were foiled by the Greens who were worried that the additional sunshine in winter may accelerate climate change even further.

Pauline Hanson reckons that the sun used to work this way, but now it doesn't because there's too many asians, muslims, voters that aren't inbred enough to vote for her.

All I'll say is don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.
I wish someone would stop all this extra sunshine from fading my curtains :stern look:

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Great to see Slammin' Sammy Wright back against his favourite opponents. Will give us much needed compsure and kicking skills off half back.

Again, personally I'm disappointed that Larkey's not playing, but otherwise it's good to see Bailey in the side again. Hopefully his turn for a Gatorade shower this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom