Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I am pretty sure they have been pumping adverts for reserved seating for this game since the start of the year. It isn't their fault people leave it to the last minute.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last minute....go on and look at the rows of seats they have opened up in 4 hours, all unsold; they are attempting to extract the $$$ out of us again to sit on Level 1 for $65...and the Member link is still broken and wont process.

Think I will wait for the usual Wednesday afternoon email $15 upgrade fire sale

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sam Wright? Bring back Bailey Scott! My Supercoach team demands it.

Oh yeah, and make sure you flog Essington. It's no fun when the campaigners win.

Next to Kyron Hayden there's nobody else who comes that close to being a like-for-like replacement playing Marley Williams' role.

I don't think Sam Wright can cover that, Bailey Scott might, Kyron Hayden is close but still a raw prospect.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Hall and Polec are going to be so important against the scum this week. Last year we got annihilated on the outside by them. We have them covered on the inside, but it's for games like this that those two in particular were recruited.

Thought it was more you guys being uncharacteristically poor on the inside that let you down. Cunnington was the only one putting up a fight and he slowed after half time. I remember we had something like 10 extra clearances and Z.Merrett got was allowed to do what he liked getting 10 plus clearances.

Silver finger

Senior List
Mar 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
McDonald is out

NM $2.50 → $2.40

Some of Essendoner start being negative to beat us now.
Luke is very effective.

Last edited:

the rooboy

All Australian
Aug 22, 2008
berwick
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought it was more you guys being uncharacteristically poor on the inside that let you down. Cunnington was the only one putting up a fight and he slowed after half time. I remember we had something like 10 extra clearances and Z.Merrett got was allowed to do what he liked getting 10 plus clearances.

You are correct last year your midfield destroyed ours that ultimately decided the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out: LMac
In: Murphy

1555316855391.png

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out: TT & McDonald

In: Scott & Wright.

Desperately need extra run in the forward line against the bummers. I’d back in Scott to play as a forward pocket but get up the ground, provide pressure and get back to be at Brown’s feet when he has a contest. He is a little terrier and will love the opportunity to get inside 50.

Wright is the only like for like for McDonald. Deserves a crack because he found some form in the VFL.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Last minute....go on and look at the rows of seats they have opened up in 4 hours, all unsold; they are attempting to extract the $$$ out of us again to sit on Level 1 for $65...and the Member link is still broken and wont process.

Think I will wait for the usual Wednesday afternoon email $15 upgrade fire sale
My mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Out: TT & McDonald

In: Scott & Wright.

Desperately need extra run in the forward line against the bummers. I’d back in Scott to play as a forward pocket but get up the ground, provide pressure and get back to be at Brown’s feet when he has a contest. He is a little terrier and will love the opportunity to get inside 50.

Wright is the only like for like for McDonald. Deserves a crack because he found some form in the VFL.
Murphy before Wright
And I doubt McDonald cops the week. Nothing in it

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not sure if Sammy Wright can keep up defensively against Essendons speed, granted we won't be looking to play that way but when the rebounds on, I can't see him sticking a tackle and keeping pace.

We'll be right down back.

HF: Parish, Clarke, Tipungwuti
HB: Pittard, Thompson, Atley

F: Stringer, Brown, Baguley
B: Wright, Tarrant, MacMillan

It the mids and half backs that are a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back