Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure, usually the stadium have an idea of expected crowd with ticket sales but i haven't heard anything
It would have to be close to a sellout. Almost any Essendon game at Marvel is 38k plus, even against Gold Coast. Given the rivalry, the fact they are in form, the fact we've finally won and played reasonably well, and the fact it's Good Friday - if this isn't at least 45k I'd be extremely surprised.

And anything above 45 is pretty much a sell out, given medallion club etc.

I wonder what happens to our Social Club bays? There are no designated seats there, but the entire section is rarely full. And can't see how they'll be able to sell reserve seats in that section, given my membership entitles me to sit anywhere I want within those bays?

Dunno about death bed, but yes, its going to be a very different world when he carks it.

I heard something about it last week. This site is the most media I follow these days so I might have misunderstood.

You would and will be shown as 100 % CORRECT

Thomas should stay, unless he is stuffed from the higher intensity. He's been playing men for years so he should have a bit more endurance.

Bailey for Thomas is a dumb move imo but I dunno who to drop in his stead.

I'd be tempted to leave Sammy out tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon fans just got one reminding them that only people who have registered with FIRST and LAST names will be allowed to use the proper tradie trollies to hand out #StandByHird signs.

I think everyone got one. We mustn't have reached 40,000 if they're resorting to this?
I've looked at the map, a lot of single seats left on level 1. More reserved seats have been opened on level 3. Looks like GA members are going to be sitting in the nosebleeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back