Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell me we're not going to play another free for all shoot out. Sure it's exciting footy but we don't have the forwards at the moment to sustain it.
We have make it a tight physical encounter. They love a shoot out and hate a hard fought game.

*ess haven’t one a final in 15 years because they are front running soft football club.

somewhat strange reaction above to the news that scott will be back in. would be great to see him back, he was just being rested. when do the teams come out anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. Who knows who to believe nowadays?

Apparently Tony Abbott went to the polls promising to move sunrise and sunset to a standard time (it was confusing the workers on 457 visas which upset Gina) but didn't bother once re elected - another broken promise. But what can you do when Rupert likes the additional sun because it is free advertising for his quality newspapers?

Labor no better although they claim that they had legislation ready to go during Gillard's time in the top job but were foiled by the Greens who were worried that the additional sunshine in winter may accelerate climate change even further.

Pauline Hanson reckons that the sun used to work this way, but now it doesn't because there's too many asians, muslims, voters that aren't inbred enough to vote for her.

All I'll say is don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.
I wish someone would stop all this extra sunshine from fading my curtains :stern look:

Round Five Teams:
North Melbourne v Essendon
North Melbourne - Wright, Scott in for McDonald (suspension), Thomas (rested).
Essendon - Guelfi in for Smith (managed).

They are too tall down back. Hooker is on the bench, no match up.

If he plays forward then they are top heavy. Not sure why Zac Clarke is playing.

Great to see Slammin' Sammy Wright back against his favourite opponents. Will give us much needed compsure and kicking skills off half back.

Again, personally I'm disappointed that Larkey's not playing, but otherwise it's good to see Bailey in the side again. Hopefully his turn for a Gatorade shower this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back