Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GCS (R20, Sun 04/08 1:10pm MCG)

Will Tyler Brown debut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched him this yr re.. does he still have that nippines and goal sense? I like him a lot.. poor bastard has been to hell and back with injuries.

I think he deserves one more game based on what I have seen.

Unfortunately I think this will be his last year but I am more than happy to be proven wrong on this one.

He is a player who hasn’t taken his chance for granted.....impact injuries have crueled him.

Because he's been one of our best performed.

Because he was about to have a breakthrough year before he broke his leg.

Because he has elite touch and skills -- and area we're sadly lacking in.

Because it would be a great story and lift the spirits.

The question isn't why? It's why not?
Mate, he was struggling before he broke his leg, he had about 3 games in a row and my memories of him were that he would get the ball and dish out a 2 meter handpass to someone under pressure, I'm not having a go but he was a terrible player who had no impact in games, I think he'll be gone at the years end, that's why he is not playing

Split screen with one hand down your pants re.

Dunno about getting straight into that re.. I'm more of your sapiosexual type re.. love listening to lee ling ching whatever her name is on the ABC and that re.. would be nice to meet her.. have a chat.. and slowly progress from there re..

I think the most romantic thing I've ever done on a date is showing up I reckon re.

Dunno about getting straight into that re.. I'm more of your sapiosexual type re.. love listening to lee ling ching whatever her name is on the ABC and that re.. would be nice to meet her.. have a chat.. and slowly progress from there re..

I think the most romantic thing I've ever done on a date is showing up I reckon re.

The Bachelor is not gonna do it for you then re..

The injuries are a convenient out now for Buckley. He can use that as a good excuse why the season won't pan out how everyone expected but without injuries the way we approached games was dreadful.

We were second on the ladder with the second best percentage a month ago. We didnt get there by accident

Mate, he was struggling before he broke his leg, he had about 3 games in a row and my memories of him were that he would get the ball and dish out a 2 meter handpass to someone under pressure, I'm not having a go but he was a terrible player who had no impact in games, I think he'll be gone at the years end, that's why he is not playing

Evidence for the contrary, your honour.

"Terrible player who had no impact in games."

Nope.

Yes the Broken Leg was a tragedy.

As was his shoulder Injury.

And as was getting glandular fever in his 1st year.

Pick 20 in the 2012 draft so that's what 7 years in 36 games.

I really hate to sound disparaging and apologize if my post reflects that.

Just I don't view him as elite and nor best performed and I hope he proves me very very wrong.

Best performed in the VFL I meant to say.Especially just before he broke his leg.

I agree he hasn't yet reached the heights he should have, I just think he has the talent to -- just needs a good run at it.

Main thing for me is he has the attributes we're missing too much of -- vision and skill. Our transition has been shocking recently.

You complete me in a not entirely unsexual way levendi.

Come to my stable. I promise 50 shades of Hay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he's been one of our best performed.

Because he was about to have a breakthrough year before he broke his leg.

Because he has elite touch and skills -- and area we're sadly lacking in.

Because it would be a great story and lift the spirits.

The question isn't why? It's why not?
Maybe it’s match fitness...to run out an AFL game? May still have some boxes to tick b4 being considered.

Preview thread up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back