Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs GFC (OUT: Thomas/Hansen/Daw/Dumont | IN: Brown/Basti/Garner/Mullett)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had gastro last week and didn't look right.

But there has been talk of plans for Boomer to be regular sub at the end of his career. Hopefully this isn't time.

Thanks. He's had a habit of carving us up ever since Ling retired so I'm not complaining! Will be a huge weapon to add into the game if it's close late, though.

Would of had Wood in for Nahas. Wood was better than Turner last week.
Anyhow. Have a nice day.

Is Boomer in poor form for you guys? Seems a very strange choice of sub.

James Kelly is our sub but it's his first game back in a few weeks, so understandable decision.
We always knew that having the team and Brent at the stage where our form and development allowed us to utilise his brilliance off the bench, then we would pull the trigger.

That optimal time is now. All our stats and key indicators point to this being what's best for North Melbourne.

/BadScotts:sternlook

Don't mind Boomer as sub.

Me either.

Short of Goldy or key defender going down, he can fill in most roles or be interchangeable with somebody else that can do the same. It'll be interesting to see if it works.

I'm ok with boomer as sub. Rest of the team needs to stand up for once. Happy Garner will get a decent go.
Also sends a message, if it is the case, that anyone can be put on notice, dropped or sent to sub role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yikes. No Boomer for 3 quarters. I don't think he's as necessary as he has been in past seasons, but I don't like our side without him in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back