Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GWS (R18, Sat 20/07 4:35pm GIA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I often don't agree with you.. and this is another classic case of not agreeing with you again I'm afraid.

Thank the gods. If your agreeing with me it would mean I’ve also lost the plot and genuinely think I’m amusing , re

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no sense Saintly.

Yet Crocker gets another game.
First time this year I’m selection night I’m Disappointed.

Even when Sier was missing out I knew deep inside he hadn’t quite earned it yet.

But Matthew just should play.
If Langdon was available he’d play and Scharenberg is the natural pair there.

I get Quaynor needs a run but he’s not in ahead for Scharenberg in my book. And others.

Even Crocker though a difference in position.

Tough caper this football.

First time this year I’m selection night I’m Disappointed.

Even when Sier was missing out I knew deep inside he hadn’t quite earned it yet.

But Matthew just should play.
If Langdon was available he’d play and Scharenberg is the natural pair there.

I get Quaynor needs a run but he’s not in ahead for Scharenberg in my book. And others.

Even Crocker though a difference in position.

Tough caper this football.
We’re playing just 6 defenders this week unless Adams/WHE are playing back.. almost always play 7

We’re playing just 6 defenders this week unless Adams/WHE are playing back.. almost always play 7
SV in a disappointing state :(

But I’ll get over it.

Hopefully Elliot and Sharenberg are having their loads managed.

Apple average VFL form, throw Goldy a bone! We might just need him and a couple of AFL games might help. Utility who inspires teammates!

I’m with you here.

Scharenberg is far superior to quite a few in, am disappointed.
I am sure the one glaring weakness I have always seen in Shaz. his lack of pace, is the reason for his non selection. He can get away with it at the lower level but can get exposed in the top tier. I am sure he will play again but I don't see a match up for him in the GWS forward line. Their three talls are all very mobile. I like Shaz- I am not knocking him. I just see a problem moving forward and if he isn't selected when we are so injury hit it must be ringing alarm bells for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back