Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GWS (R18, Sat 20/07 4:35pm GIA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be in the minority, I’m super excited to see Appleby in! I remember him last year as a fast, good disposal up and comer, before he did his hamstring and was crying and devastated. Terrible timing to be injured, he would have been in our finals campaign if he didn’t do his hammy. Shame about Greenwood who I think has had his best year for the club but Appleby is a 10+ year backnan so give him his chance, get excited guys cmon!
I like Appleby, but he’s only a few games back and his form hasn’t warranted a call up. It’s hard to get excited about a forced inclusion who’s not playing great footy in the twos.

I must be in the minority, I’m super excited to see Appleby in! I remember him last year as a fast, good disposal up and comer, before he did his hamstring and was crying and devastated. Terrible timing to be injured, he would have been in our finals campaign if he didn’t do his hammy. Shame about Greenwood who I think has had his best year for the club but Appleby is a 10+ year backnan so give him his chance, get excited guys cmon!

I really rate Appleby too so I don't mind that. It's more the fact that Varcoe is in and Crocker is staying in. I question whether Varcoe is back in form considering he didn't do much in the one VFL game he played and missed last week with a finger injury. Daicos surely is the better option there.

Anyway, hopefully there are some airport watchers or the club/players put stuff on Insta because the travelling emergency will really give us a good idea on if Pendlebury will play.

Look forward to the 1 smother and 3 touches from Varcoe.

More positive note though. Good on Appleby. Looking forward to seeing what he brings.

Four ins.

Four outs.

I’m a bit dissapointed for Matt Scharenberg.

To me he’s a better player than Quaynor or Appelby but then I don’t call the shots.

Shaz plays a different role to IQ or Apples.

p.s. how in the F*** are GWS favourites with the bookies?
Expected relegations did not eventuate. We now have Varcoe AND Crocker in the same side.

Preview thread now open folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back