Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GWS (R18, Sat 20/07 4:35pm GIA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After tonight, there should be minimal changes. Back the players and reward the team effort. Unfortunately there's going to be at least one - Scharenberg for Moore (inj).

Crocker will be one of those guys who can play VFL but can’t play AFL. Each time he comes in he’s out within 2wks. Holy crap he was bad tonight. We genuinely played with 20 players tonight.

Out - Crocker, Sier, Moore

In - Varcoe, Adams, Scharenberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocker will be one of those guys who can play VFL but can’t play AFL. Each time he comes in he’s out within 2wks. Holy crap he was bad tonight. We genuinely played with 20 players tonight.

Out - Crocker, Sier, Moore

In - Varcoe, Adams, Scharenberg

When Crocker was interviewed by BT he kinda looked embarrassed. I felt sorry for him.

Yeah I reckon when they analyse the individual efforts, Sier's won't stand out but it'll be noticeable

OUT: Moore (inj), Crocker, Mayne
IN: Scharenberg, Adams, Howe

Mayne been poor for a little too long now imo. Due for a run in the seconds.

Mayne did a terrific job on Hurn tonight, Hurn didn’t have the influence that his had all year, wouldn’t be dropping Mayne

Yeah I reckon when they analyse the individual efforts, Sier's won't stand out but it'll be noticeable

OUT: Moore (inj), Crocker, Mayne
IN: Scharenberg, Adams, Howe

Mayne been poor for a little too long now imo. Due for a run in the seconds.
Mayne was good. Had a role shutting down Hurn which he executed well. He will be playing next week. Sier was invisible!
Thomas if fit will come back in for Noble too I reckon.

When Crocker was interviewed by BT he kinda looked embarrassed. I felt sorry for him.
Absolutely, he’s a great bloke, it’s not his fault he isn’t AFL standard.

Out Moore, Crocker
In Howe, Adams

WHE back up forward. Did his job well on Allan tonight though, in fact better than he's been playing up forward.
I'd like to see Adams and Bear getting a go on the ball. Jordy back up forward and used sporadically on the ball.
I thought Bear did some good things tonight. Not a lot, but he adds some physicality we don't otherwise have and has some vision with use of his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back