Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Melbourne Demons (Round 12, Mon 10/06 3:20pm MCG) FREEZE MND

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT: Aish (just isn't at the AFL level), Beams (needs a spell, get his game going again)
IN: Sier (ffs just do it), Quaynor (ffs just do it)

Maybe Thomas, though I wouldn't know who deserves to come in yet.

We have not been putting teams away when we have the momentum and the opportunity by not choosing a better option and turning the ball over and missing easy shots at goal. Maybe Cox is too important for our team structure as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Aish, Thomas.
Beams on thin ice.
In - Adams, Elliott

Play em if they are fit ffs pies.

Send Moore,Beams,Treloar, Roughead,Phillip's and rest of them as we have NO AFL Players

I'm starting to think Aish doesn't have the size to impact contests but unless we want to blood Quaynor he can stay.

I'm going to go on about this, relieve Beams of his midfield duties, put him at HFF and let him focus on being a goalsneak and link man which is his strength, bring in Sier to take his place in the middle, he only plays his best at AFL level and will give us a point of difference and grunt at stoppages, and Thomas can go to the reserves. This move will help us a lot.

I'm starting to think Aish doesn't have the size to impact contests but unless we want to blood Quaynor he can stay.

I'm going to go on about this, relieve Beams of his midfield duties, put him at HFF and let him focus on being a goalsneak and link man which is his strength, bring in Sier to take his place in the middle, he only plays his best at AFL level and will give us a point of difference and grunt at stoppages, and Thomas can go to the reserves. This move will help us a lot.
Love that idea tbh

We won’t know until tomorrow who can come in, so it’s all speculation.

But no way Aish is dropped. He was a long way from our worst.

Likely outs: Thomas, Brown, Beams (I’m assuming he’s got some minor injury, otherwise we’re in trouble), Reid?
Ins: Cox? Sier, Quaynor, is there even anyone else? Elliot or Adams if they’re fit but they aren’t so forget them.

Love that idea tbh

Agreed. I think Beams, Sidebottom and Treloar in a midfield doesn't work and this is particularly evident when we play sides that are good on the outside as they dice us with their quick ball movement. Sier and Adams have to come into that midfield ASAP and would probably give JT a couple weeks in the 2's to find his form. All in all though I think Beams to the HFF is the move along with moving Sidey around the ground as we're getting severely shown up in clearance numbers.

We need Creative. - Sier
And Dare - Quaynor
And Grunt -Sier, Adams

But neither are knocking down the door or injured.

I'd just play them (the uninjured) anyway.

It'll be interesting watching the 2's tommorow as there are about 2-3 spots in that side next week that are up for grabs. My gut is telling me that Quaynor gets a Queens Birthday debut and we see the return of Sier, whilst we rest Beams who is seemingly carrying an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back