C: Luke McDonald, Ben Cunnington, Sam Gibson
HF: Taylor Garner, Jarrad Waite, Shaun Atley
FF: Jy Simpkin, Ben Brown, Majak Daw
R: Braydon Preuss, Andrew Swallow, Shaun Higgins
I/C: Cam Zurhaar, Josh Williams, Nathan Hrovat, Trent Dumont
EMG: Sam Durdin, Nick Larkey, Ryan Clarke

IN: Marley Williams, Robbie Tarrant, Braydon Preuss
OUT: Sam Durdin, Nick Larkey, Ryan Clarke

Tough to come up with a 22 for the game based on today's effort, both Durdin & Clarke thoroughly deserve to keep their spots but with Marley and Preuss back they are unlucky. Reckon we can beat the Dees.

Out: Josh Williams, Larkey, Simpkin, Clarke and Durdin.
In: Goldy/Preuss, Marley, Tarrant, Wood and Ziebell.

Melbourne are a tough contested team so the smaller bodies of Larkey, Simpkin and Josh Williams could be at risk of an injury, so i'd give them a week out.
I reckon Zurhaar has a bigger body so he can probably handle that type of game. Would like to see Fordham and McKay at some stage.

Love that we are coming up against Melbourne once again after their "best" win. First the crows and now port. You just know they will get ahead of themselves

Yup. And down in Hobart. The Demons are penguin-phobic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that we are coming up against Melbourne once again after their "best" win. First the crows and now port. You just know they will get ahead of themselves

Yeah was thinking about this too. Expecting to win next week. Should get some decent odds too.

I'm hoping Goldy goes beserk tomorrow and demands his spot back.

And I hope we don't give it to him. I hope we back in Daw to take today's "glimpses", with The Bake ringing in his ears and Goldstein breathing down his neck, and step up a gear.

If he doesn't, a fully chastened Goldy is back like a fighting bull and woe betide whomever comes up against him. If so, then we might have finally unlocked the Riddle of the Sudan.

Bit of a win-win IMO.

Taz, Ziebs and Marley will come back. Larkey and Jy dropped/rested. Not sure who else, hard calls coming up. Would love Preuss to come in too.

Hope Marls is good to go, but surely we give JZ another week off to skip the travel and get right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back