Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Richmond (R19, Fri 26/07 7:50pm MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look on the website I just noticed then some player pics there are different to the ones used in that team sheet and some are the same. Weird. You'd think they would be all updated at once once a year, that would be the simple thing to do but obviously not.

Sidebottom and Reid both have full heads of hair on the website, how long has that not been the case?
Since 2018.

This is not a strong point of ours, the website.

There was a team photo day around end January, early February. A couple of players were away but basically everyone was there.

Since 2018.

This is not a strong point of ours, the website.

There was a team photo day around end January, early February. A couple of players were away but basically everyone was there.

Reid is funny with a full head of hair looks like a toupee, he couldn't grow that back if he tried. He's not bald by choice anymore.

If big Cox snags the first for $51,000.. oh kalaaaaa.. just look out for a bloke celebrating the sausage roll for a good 10 minutes..

You were going to buy me a new horse blanket if you win remember? Right? Right??? Its getting a bit nippy here and my winter coat is still a bit patchy.

I’m happy with the match ups for what we have to select from.Rain forecast for tomorrow night, not sure who that will suit.
Daicos needs to show something to secure his future at the Pies imho.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow Broomhead's output is pretty lean isn't it... I just assumed that having played 14 games in a row in the VFL and being picked as a centre he would be getting more of it. But looks like he's averaging under 15 a game at VFL level...

Thomas just does not have many runs left on the board left with me after this season but I guess he is the best of a slim crop to choose from.

We're bloody hungry, we've got the meat and potatoes of a really good meal, but we need some sides to go with it to satisfy us. The cupboard is really bare. All we've got at the back of the cupboard is a can of baked beans (Thomas) and a bottle of hoisin sauce (Broomhead) both circa 2012. We've always really liked the idea of hoisin sauce but have never really known how to use it. We opened it a fair few years ago and have waved it at our meal a few times, before putting it back on the shelf. We've recently sworn off baked beans, but there is a fair chance that the open bottle of hoisin sauce has developed salmonella and even if it hasn't, how are we going to use it. We have to choose Thomas. We should be grateful that we've got the baked beans. They'll fill us up. Baked Beans, they're good for your heart! Baked Beans, they make you ...

Was interesting listening to Derm.. there's actually a really fine line between good and bad form.. once you find a bit of rhythm.. you're back in this up to your eyeballs re.. that's how I'm approaching the game tomorrow.. we were frothing for Elliot's return at the start of the yr.. and he did play a couple of really good games.. now he's inclusion is like pfffff ok.. but there's an animal of a player there.. and that goes for a lot of other players that haven't shown much lately.

I still think we're a better side than them.. 5 weeks to figure it out..

Ok, so Sier another out due to injury, great. I thought Appleby might get another shot against the Tigers. Oh well. I think the players coming in improve us and we'll be up and about for Friday night.
Will be interesting to see how we approach the game tactically. Will we go Preliminary Final formula or Round 2 Formula. Hoping we choose Prelim mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we stay fit.. Moore Stephenson Aish and Sier. Not sure what Sier's injury is.. but hopefully all 4 back for finals. If we get some of our form back.. could be difficult to stop us.
Unfortunately some big if’s there re, l hope you are right

Drop a Cox and start to strike some fear in players that we either perform or we fine players who can.
I haven't read the last five pages, too much to keep up with every day, so sorry if someone has been here before.

I am with you on this, treat our players like Tomic was treated. If they don't perform to standard fine them the entire match payment for that week. Even better fine their mates that can perform. We could have a Gomer Pyle situation. Grundy and co could beat the shizen out of Cox every week for not performing. Nothing else is working, seems like a plan to me. ;)

Looking for the selected team on here is time consuming. I still haven't found it and not for lack of searching. I will go to the AFL site.
I always put it in the game day preview. Remember you asking me to put it in the preview :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back