Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Sydney Swans (Round 10, Fri 24/05 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually very happy that we aren’t playing Adams.
There’s absolutely no need to rush him back.
It’s an long season.
I hope he hasn’t aggravated the injury by trying to come back too quickly.

If JDG is the only injured returnee, there's definitely at least one spot for a VFL promotion and I think JDG will push Wills out of the team, so if I'm right, two spots - two out of Sier, Daicos, Wells and Crocker.
I would have thought JDG comes in for Varcoe, not pushing out Wills.

I would have thought JDG comes in for Varcoe, not pushing out Wills.

I reckon Wills played last week, because JDG was out, WHE played JDGs role. Wills covered the rotations of tall forwards and played some inside mid. JDG back means WHE covers the rotations of tall forwards and JDG plays some inside mid. JDG back means that Wills either plays a different role in the seniors or is dropped.

Goldsack has always been a terrible forward so can't understand why he's been used there in the VFL. Without Langers and Moore I think he needs to be used down back in the seniors this week.

Not always terrible. Can remember one game where he did his job well enough to help us win a game.😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that says is that he was on the track for the warm up and then they were all kicked out.

if doing the warm up is the test then both Adams and Elliott would be playing for us this week.

Let's see what happens when we know some more.

Probably crazy but as Varcoe and Langdon definite outs seems to me need send one of Mihicek or Reid down back if Buddy back. If not then lets get Isaac Q in

Probably crazy but as Varcoe and Langdon definite outs seems to me need send one of Mihicek or Reid down back if Buddy back. If not then lets get Isaac Q in
Mayne went back last Saturday after Langdon went off so could be a possibility to play in defence Friday night.

Tom Browne Ch 7 News reporting De Goey pulling up sore after training and unlikely and Langdon possible bone on bone with cartilage problem and probable out for rest of season. The bye cannot come quick enough. In-Goldsack, Daicos Out-Langdon (Inj) Varcoe (Suspended). Still trying to work out why Goldsack has been playing up forward in VFL when he is the logical choice to cover backline injuries. Tom Browne Twitter Account has his News Segment listed for viewing.

Could Mihocek realistically get near Buddy if he played and started to get away from us?

Why would we take one of our most consistent forwards and put him back? Add to that the fact that he hasn't played in defense for a long time. If anything, Reid should go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back