Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Sydney Swans (Round 10, Fri 24/05 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Magpie in line for shock early return against Swans

COLLINGWOOD midfielder Taylor Adams is in consideration for a shock recall against Sydney on Friday night, just three weeks after straining his adductor.
Initially expected to be sidelined until after the Pies' round 13 bye, Adams' last seven days of training has put him in the frame to return four weeks ahead of schedule.
The 25-year-old moved strongly and completed intense change of direction work in a 45-minute session on Monday morning at Olympic Park.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-20/star-magpie-in-line-for-shock-early-return-against-swans

The only downside being it's probably not Crock 'o' clock now :(

Star Magpie in line for shock early return against Swans

COLLINGWOOD midfielder Taylor Adams is in consideration for a shock recall against Sydney on Friday night, just three weeks after straining his adductor.
Initially expected to be sidelined until after the Pies' round 13 bye, Adams' last seven days of training has put him in the frame to return four weeks ahead of schedule.
The 25-year-old moved strongly and completed intense change of direction work in a 45-minute session on Monday morning at Olympic Park.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-20/star-magpie-in-line-for-shock-early-return-against-swans

The only downside being it's probably not Crock 'o' clock now :(
That would be simply startling.

Don't rush Adams back in my view. He may be tracking well but everyone's seen what happened with Jack Viney being rushed.
Agreed. A healthy Adams is vital if we want to go all the way. We have the depth to cover as Wills has being playing alright and still have Sier

Agreed. A healthy Adams is vital if we want to go all the way. We have the depth to cover as Wills has being playing alright and still have Sier

If Franklin doesn't play Friday night, which is looking doubtful he will, l would also give Moore another week off. If Cox plays, play Reid down back, with Howe playing the Langdon intercept role.

I’m just trying to get my head around the idea that a player can get weeks for bumping a payer with his arms down while going for the ball,while another player can get off for deliberately running at a player who doesn’t have the ball and elbowing him in the head.
Twice.

Im hoping the club appeals Varcoe's suspension, absolutely ridiculous. I am sure the club will, considering its the indigenous round, and we would love to see Varcoe play this round, also considering our indigenous jumper has been inspired by Trav's late sister.
As wonderful as that would be, I’d just take the one week and be happy wasn’t two weeks.

He had no intent and I’m sure didn’t hit the head, and the bump consequences has forced the hand of the suspension.

Shame but that’s the deal these days.
Timing rotten for him, but that’s how it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be handy to get Taylor back as Swans Match Preview indicating Clarke and Hewitt to heavily tag possibly Treloar and Sidebottom.This could free up Adams and Pendles to become the major ball winners.

Michael Christian is a bozo Fyfe Ablett get off Varcoe cops 1 and mummy breaks a guys ribs and nothing

It's not only Christian, it is Steve Hocking and maybe other too. Do you notice he (Christian) always say "we" rather than "I" for every decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back