Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Again we match up against a team we've already played this year without yet having encountered GWS, GCS or Adelaide. On the plus side, we get to look forward to more Friday night footy.

But that's where it stops. I'm not normally too negative but I think we'll get thumped to the tune of ten goals minimum.

As for changes, the cupboard is pretty bare. So maybe no change, which is unbelievable after such a poor performance.

Sier was very quiet despite being a favourite of mine. Doubt Adams will be ready but we need him.

We're gonna get rolled regardless of the changes.

Team just looks worse and worse every week, even Sier can't be considered after that game, he looks like an arse that grew a body

Sen:
Maynard Moore Roughead
Quaynor Aish Scharenberg

Grundy Treloar Sidebottom
Crisp Phillips Pendlebury

Mihocek Hoskin Crocker
De Goey Elliott Thomas

Wills Mayne Brown Noble

Emer:
Varcoe Sier Daicos Cox

Res:
Lynch T Brown Appleby Broomhead Madgen Goldsack Bosenavulagi Wilson Keane Tohill

Unavailable:
Adams Greenwood Langdon Stephenson Howe Beams Wells Reid Dunn Murphy Kelly Murray

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t really care but please get rid of Thomas.I get annoyed seeing him spud it up week after week.Mayne and Phillips can go too.

Out: Cox, Phillips, WHE/Thomas/Sidebottom
In: Lynch, Noble, Crocker

Why the hell not?

Doesn't matter who we send over - they're going to destroy us at Optus.

VFL team is equally pathetic and not many players showing much at that level so we stay unchanged.

Actually makes me wonder if that's just another symptom of the malaise that has overtaken the entire club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back