Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomiser

Debutant
Mar 28, 2019
Out West
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wonder if all these people taking potshots at Crocker before he’s even had an opportunity to prove himself this year feel big?
I don't feel big, I'm just going by his previous attempts at being an AFL player and the fact that he is not exactly tearing it up in the VFL.

Nuwanda

Cancelled
Nov 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
He couldn’t be any worse than Thomas.

I have watched him at a few VFL games......he has been gifted his call up.

Good luck Crocker do the jumper proud.
While I’m not a fan of Crocker, I will say you can rely on him giving you 110%.

I do think Cox needs quick blokes who can crumb around him. Crocker isn’t the man.

He’ll probably kick 4 goals and be our most damaging forward this week.

Finally Thomas has been dropped. Unfortunately Crocker is in.

Not that it matters, always going to be a big victory to the Eagles.

DIDAIC0S

All Australian
Aug 23, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree. Crocker could do not less then JT been doing

Crocker is a reserves player. He’ll most likely have scoring opportunities this week, and unless they are late consolation goals wth no pressure etc, he’ll miss them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yep, long plane flight then the skatey Optus surface, they didn't want to tempt fate with Shazz.

I know I will get shot down Robroy22 but couldn’t our Club convey that message?

So he plays at Victoria Park Saturday?

Last edited:

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
eeek with that line up I think this might be the first game I haven't watch since 2009... ahhh fu#k who am I kidding I've missed weddings to watch the boys. GO PIES.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone has been screaming to drop JT, this is what it looks like
So...... Thomas has given us nothing for a half season.
Now we are at the lowest point, facing the Premiers on their home deck with the return of arguably a top 5 in the league player, and we decide to drop him.
It’s going to be easy for Bux to return Thomas next week after we look slow.
This isn’t a dropping on form, it’s a plan to keep the status quo.

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I refuse to support pies this weekend with Crocker in😡😡😡😡

Fair go mate. He puts the jumper on and despite not being best 22 he is still contributing when most of our players are struggling with form and injury. It's hardly his fault. Just take the expectation off him and look for all the good things he does on the field, albeit not that many.

ksardog

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2008
south australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would look to play WHE out of the goal square for much of the night, play the Stephenson. As much as he stuffed up a few chances in the last qtr last week, he was getting into positions to create shots on goal. Something we have been sadly lacking.
We need DeGoey to play up forward because he can make things happen, but I wouldn’t mind a few minutes a qtr in the middle, just to free him up.

Let’s be honest, we are up against it tomorrow night. Just want us to play some free flowing football and get our confidence back.
Mantra should be, run run run.

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
So...... Thomas has given us nothing for a half season.
Now we are at the lowest point, facing the Premiers on their home deck with the return of arguably a top 5 in the league player, and we decide to drop him.
It’s going to be easy for Bux to return Thomas next week after we look slow.
This isn’t a dropping on form, it’s a plan to keep the status quo.
Are you suggesting this is a conspiracy? :drunk:

peter9789

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m ok with the changes - Daicos and JT were obvious; Scharenberg less so but given his lengthy time out of the game it’s going to take a while to get back to quality football.

Cox gets a reprieve - maybe no one else to step up

Happy to see Greenwood in - we definitely need a few more hard heads in the team. Crocker I’m rather meh about - not seen anything that gets me excited, but VFL form is solid and good to see him being rewarded.

Noble .... just run and run son.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back