Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have dropped Mihocek this week and attempted to chaos ball it inside 50 when not going to Cox or Grundy.

Think with those changes Mihocek will play back.

Backs: Crisp, Maynard, Moore, Roughead, Aish, Mihocek, Quaynor

Mids: Grundy, Pendles, Treloar, Sier, Sidebottom, Phillips, Noble, Greenwood

Fwd: Cox, DeGoey, Mayne, Crocker, Brown, WHE, Elliot.

Mayne to McGovern and Greenwood to Yeo.

I like the idea to go smaller up front, but I don't like our form and not sure we will be competitive enough to see whether it will work or not.

I will be on a plane frome rome to athens at the exact time the game is on. Good timing. 10+ goal belting coming our way

I am utterly flabbergasted at the selection of Crocker. Why did we get rid of one of our tall intercept markers off the back line? The inclusion of Noble was fantastic, I thought. Gives us high energy rebound of HB with IQ as well. Schazz seemed the logical complement to this defence with his intercept marking. What does Crocker actually add in terms of speed or F50 chaos? If the plan is to play Michocek back as well, (to cover the self-inflicted loss of Schazz) are we thinking that a midget forward line gives us a chance? Just hope that our delivery into F50 is laser sharp, and 50cm above ground level

Reeling from Schazz being dropped. And he’s named in the twos?

He was in and out of the seniors last time he returned from an ACL. His senior time was managed, his load was managed, it was all part of some cunning plan.

I thought he was good last week. So there must be more to it. Be interesting to see if he plays four quarters in the VFL.

Was he good? 2 tackles, 2 contested possessions and didn't provide any meaningful rebound, also doesn't have the speed to keep up with the quick WCE forwards.

State of play: every listed player... Noble rise edition!

Sen:
Maynard Moore Roughead
Quaynor Noble Greenwood

Grundy Sidebottom Crisp
Phillips Pendlebury Treloar

Mihocek WHE Brown
De Goey Cox Elliott

Aish Sier Mayne Crocker

Emer:
Thomas Daicos T Brown Scharenberg

Res:
Adams Wills Appleby Broomhead Madgen Goldsack Bosenavulagi Wilson Keane Tohill