Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Western Bulldogs (R14, Sun 23/06 3:20pm MRVL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially wasn’t overly enthused by the decision to bring in Reid, thought we might be too tall/slow. Was hoping Daicos got a go.
But when I look at the 22 I don’t mind the balance. Mihochek will push further up the ground, he is good at ground level and good in the air. Similar to T Lynch of the Adelaide variety with their other two talls.
I’m actually looking forward to seeing how this structure works.

Varcoe is a very good reader of the crumb off the pack, wouldn’t mind him playing a forward pocket role crumbing off Cox/Reid.

B - Howe Roughead Greenwood
HB - Maynard Moore Crisp
C - Sidebottom Pendlebury Phillips
HF - DeGoey Mihochek WHE
F - Varcoe Cox Reid
R - Grundy Sier Treloar
INT - Aish Brown Thomas Mayne

Don't tell Kappa that ;)

Who’s arguing? All I did was state a fact that you like to talk crap about players leaving and it never actually happens. Are you arguing that you don’t? Does this mean that you’re the one arguing and not me? Stop trying to argue all the time, get a life :drunk:
You know what I mean

Go pies

Close yes, but can he find that space like Stepho does with that lightening speed? He is unique
Probably not, but WHE has other useful attributes. Such as marking and straight kicking.

Lose this.. and I'm quitting bigfooty.. served my apprenticeship.. and looking to move on to bigger and better things. YouTube and Instagram career beckons re.

Nice knowing yas.

You're all greats re.

You would make an awesome Instagram influencer re. Can I join you, I could bring the underappreciated equine market. I can see our fragrance range being sold to Calvin Klein for a motza.

Ive already got the formulation for my flagship fragrance for urban sophisticates "Coq" from the house of Guy le Coq Roche. For the younger market we could go the "Feisty Malaka"range.

Both are designed to ensure your fundamental heterosexuality is unquestioned, with enough raw musk to fumigate a building, but just enough floral notes to hint at a certain flexibility for those who like that sort of thing.

We could also introduce a whole range of leather gear, boots, shoes, tack, other things best used on a Saturday night in certain openminded establishments. We will be minting money like a Kardashian re.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed Daicos didn't come in too but he's not leaving at the end of the season. He's put together a month of strong form in the VFL, before that he wasn't considered for an emergency spot at all. His time will come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still didn't.
What's your point? It wouldn't warrant throwing out everything thay had worked all year. If so, we should've sacked all players and coaches and start from scratch.

Not a silly call - an outrageous call, which is designed to get a bite - congratulations and happy chewing.
He's a 3rd year player now, I don't agree with it but it's far from outrageous. If he was saying he'd be a superstar you'd probably think the comment was resonable.

Close yes, but can he find that space like Stepho does with that lightening speed? He is unique
WHE is no slouch speed-wise. Pretty sure he was the fastest player on our list before Stephenson was drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back