Preview Changes: Preliminary Final - West Coast Eagles vs. Melb/Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schofield is agile though.

I feel we would go Schofield because ultimately it helps us free up Gov. And if Gov gets tagged anyway it should help us free up Barrass who I would back to play an excellent intercept role anyway.

Schofield still likes to run every now and then. Besides, I saw people in the GameDay thread last night suggest Jackson Nelson FFS. The guy would be like Raph Clarke in a final. If they wanna stay smaller then Ah Chee may get a reprieve.

I saw people in the GameDay thread last night suggest Jackson Nelson FFS
*hands up

I actually forgot about Will, so my bad.

My first reaction was size ie small for a small, but Will may indeed be adequate.

Watch again. We couldn’t touch it out of the centre for that long patch he won the clearance and got it forward. It wasn’t pretty but he started the chain of a few big goals against the tide last night
Drop Sheed, he's soft, just hacks it forward blindly, goes missing when it matters, oh wait....

Watch again. We couldn’t touch it out of the centre for that long patch he won the clearance and got it forward. It wasn’t pretty but he started the chain of a few big goals against the tide last night

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back