Preview Changes & prematch discussion Rd6: vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the boys sing the song in the rooms again ; Zurhaar came off a hero with a clutch goal and he's got the love and adoration that indicates he's sealing a spot.

And way off in the back with the rest of the boys is LDU, and it's hard to see but I just saw him with this look of determination and hunger like he wanted to be in that circle.
Pretty sure they all do.

Hibberd I’m not sold on - looks like a deer in headlights most of the time.
I rate him, just needs a stretch of games at afl level now to adapt to pace and for us to judge him properly

He's ready now and is the most in form player along with Ahern in our vfl side

I had a little look at the Port board. The vast majority are in a really angry and pessimistic head space. I was shocked to be honest at just how vitriolic it was especially the negative opinion of Hinkley (put our own sack Scotts/bye bye brad movement to shame).

We have the same amount of wins as Port. Having no expectations this season and everyone writing us off has made our three victories feel super sweet. Meanwhile the losses have been far easier to take than usual. Expectations and hype are a poisoned chalice sometimes. I’m really enjoying proving people wrong this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it in the pre-game thread last week, and I'll say it again - another great litmus test of where this team is at. Win, and you never know.

Bar the Dees game, kept every we've played under 75 points. Keep it up.

Higgins will obviously miss. Give him a full week off with his kid and maybe then come back via training in 2 weeks.

LDU seems like the obvious in.

EVW might miss and if he does you would think it would be between hibberd or Neilson. I’d like to see Neilson get a gig.

On form you’d say we win but port should come out with a lot of intensity because if they lose this there would be big question marks on their finals credentials.

Scamper, The Little Geelong Cat:
482666_1cf8d827303eb07aa7e9ac43054bceee.JPG

Meows the Following:

he Meows something else on game day.

They gave us our biggest hiding last year and comfortably beat us at Docklands the last time we played there.

Forget Hawthorn, this mob are a level better. A real tough game ahead.

They gave us our biggest hiding last year and comfortably beat us at Docklands the last time we played there.

Forget Hawthorn, this mob are a level better. A real tough game ahead.

+ They recruited like they're having a crack at a flag.
+ they just dropped a home game, they'll be up for the game.

We have to continue with our pressure game. Pressure pressure pressure and see where the cards fall.

Nothing to worry about, fair bump in field of play.
I walked around the boundary after the game (but not where the incident happened). There is no grass after the boundary line but some artificial turf which is hard to get a grip on.

If running at full speed, it's very hard to stop after transitioning from one surface to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back