Preview Changes & prematch discussion Rd8 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know what Turner has to offer at the moment.

One goal for the season if the commentary tonight is correct. Seems to hand off if he's outside 40. He doesn't seem to be offering the forward pressure he used to.

I think with Waite to come back and Garner down the track it's between Kayne and Zurhaar and Cam is just offering a little bit more.

Give Waite an extra week, simple.

He's 35 years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood has probably caused us a few headaches.
Richmond arent a tall side and it showed last year.

Can we play Wood, Brown and Waite? I dont think so.
Maj for EVW seems the choice but McDonald and Turner are offering utensil up front.
Tough one.

FFS - Wood is not a ******* dinosaur.

He is more mobile than half his teammates smaller than him.

FFS - Wood is not a ******* dinosaur.

He is more mobile than half his teammates smaller than him.
His mobility isnt of concern
Its the pressure. Unless Waite plays on the wing or whatnot I cant see us fitting all three in the lineup

His mobility isnt of concern
Its the pressure. Unless Waite plays on the wing or whatnot I cant see us fitting all three in the lineup

Why is pressure more valued than talent nowadays?

Pressure did not win Richmond the flag - Dustin Martin did.

Why is pressure more valued than talent nowadays?

Pressure did not win Richmond the flag - Dustin Martin did.
I said it as much in my post about Mason
He’s a matchwinner and they’re a dime a dozen

Waite is one too and I just hope we get the balance right

Stakes are huge for this game now, all we can hope for is to look really good and competitive to prove once again we're legit. Maj comes in for EVW and I feel he'll cover well for him.

Ahern could come in? Wood absolutely stays.

Agree. This game is it. We scrounge this win and it is on like donkey kong this year.

Agree. This game is it. We scrounge this win and it is on like donkey kong this year.

Mate if we win that game, oh my god. People will stand up and recognise, it will ECLIPSE the Adelaide win last season no matter the outcome because nobody in our position of expectations has bested the Tiges. Now I don't expect a win, then again I didn't expect a win tonight but it's different here, and if North even as much as take Richmond to the limit, we're looking fantastic.

I get firm when I think what a fit and firing..........

Ziebell, Brown, Turner
Garner, Waite, Wood

............could do with a good midfield in September.

That's some serious marking power.

Stiff on Maj, but better to be safe than sorry with a foot injury (BS tells him that, but it's really because of Richmond's small forward line) and it will just be:

Waite for EVW.

Maj back in the week after... Most likely for McDonald, with MacMillan pushing up to a wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back