Preview Changes & prematch discussion Rd8 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the contested ball, control it in the air. Must lower our eyes going inside 50. We are gonna try and beat them playing our way, rather than matching them at their game, which is bold. I like it. Zurharr a bit stiff.

it's gonna be a very very hard game. we simply don't have the talented smalls to match what Richmond has, North has dictate the game for 4 quarters, no stopping. Our first quarter game is the best in the comp, 2nd best defence in the league, against Richmond's best 4th quarter in the comp and top defence in the league.

It's gonna be the biggest test for how far this team can go. And all we can ask for is to be as competitive, if not more so than Collingwood was.

Win the contested ball, control it in the air. Must lower our eyes going inside 50. We are gonna try and beat them playing our way, rather than matching them at their game, which is bold. I like it. Zurharr a bit stiff.
Fair enough too. If we try to match them at their game we won't win.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This run off of our feet nonsense is bullshit.

Waite is more impactful than Zurhaar. Waite doesn’t play and Rance mans up on Z and just goes 3rd man up on Browny all game. Waite makes a defender accountable.

What do Ahern, LDU or Walker bring to the side that gives us an edge in the running stakes? Bueller? Bueller?

If EVW wasn’t injured would he be dropped? No, so replacing him with Daw doesn’t effect us in any way from a running stand point.

We haven’t dropped Hartung, Simpkin and Atley and replaced them with McKay, Durdin and Neilsen for crying out loud.

If this team runs out with no late changes I fear a smacking.

Richmong will run us off our feet.

Thank god it’s Mother’s Day and I can’t make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So who should have been in instead of Waite and Daw?

Or should there have been wholesale changes?

It’s more the level of immaturity of the posters, I always just imagine a bunch of sfellowing 15year olds.
Every single non-north thread is a steaming pile of s**t moderated by stalin-esque dictators.

On the richmond board i let them know that the grand final blu ray was in the clearance bin down at jb hifi. You know save them some money. 2 week ban.

On the draft forum i said that i hope omeara gets over his injuries so that he can become a poor man's LDU...week ban.

In the draft forum i outlayed why i thought north had a more promising list than both saints and the blues while they were in a anti-north circle jerk = ban.

Venture outside these walls and you risk getting knee capped. Stay indoors.

images (18).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This run off of our feet nonsense is bullshit.

Waite is more impactful than Zurhaar. Waite doesn’t play and Rance mans up on Z and just goes 3rd man up on Browny all game. Waite makes a defender accountable.

What do Ahern, LDU or Walker bring to the side that gives us an edge in the running stakes? Bueller? Bueller?

If EVW wasn’t injured would he be dropped? No, so replacing him with Daw doesn’t effect us in any way from a running stand point.

We haven’t dropped Hartung, Simpkin and Atley and replaced them with McKay, Durdin and Neilsen for crying out loud.

Couldn’t agree more DR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good In's but disappointing to now see LDU and Zurhaar in the 2nd's - one of these guys - probably Zurhaar - should be in the side.

Scotty showing faith in LMac, Turner and Dumont - I hope they reward him.

I'd take Zurhaar over both Turner and Atley....

Really? Turner will be given a stopping role. Atley is averaging twice the disposals and is looking pretty good.

Zurhaar is a wonderful prospect and has everyone excited, he's the only South African I like :p

Anywho- Waite and Daw are in- who'd have guessed? Am happy we're backing in our 'best available 22' and not worrying about what others doing. Control what you can control.:thumbsu:

Daw is the quickest player in the AFL..I think he'll do ok on the small forwards.

Doesn’t know how to run out of defence. Has not used his speed often enough to hurt opposition this year.

Takes mark. Stops. Kicks sideways.

This may work well against slower teams but there is no need or suitable match up to play him against Richmond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back