Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will laugh so hard if Adelaide lose to Geelong.
That is a 50/50 game at best for Adelaide. The Crows can really stink it up sometimes away from home. They are acting like they are a genuine premiership contender, give me a spell.

If I hear one more Crows fan….

..........say North Melbourne are avoiding Adelaide I think I will explode. Adelaide is a city full of idiots who are incapable of adding 4 to an exiting number to work out a new number.

It was Fathers Day breakfast and footy colours day at childcare this morning. I arrived with the kids fully decked out in North gear and the first people we ran into were Crows dressed kids and their Crows supporting dad.

"Tanking to avoid playing us in Adelaide eh?" was his greeting.

In my head my fist launched from my side right through his cheek bone, sending him flying through the double glazed floor to ceiling windows out into the sandpit.

My mouth moved and said "Yeah, shitting ourselves! You guys are so scary."

********! No offence to my undoubtedly outraged in-laws in Radelaide of course.

It was Fathers Day breakfast and footy colours day at childcare this morning. I arrived with the kids fully decked out in North gear and the first people we ran into were Crows dressed kids and their Crows supporting dad.

In my head my fist launched from my side right through his cheek bone, sending him flying through the double glazed floor to ceiling windows out into the sandpit.

Calm down Liam Neeson.

This is why you can't go anywhere nice.

I dont get this, don't bulldogs need to lose and Adelaide need to win for us to play Adelaide anyway?

I dont get this, don't bulldogs need to lose and Adelaide need to win for us to play Adelaide anyway?

Those facts are obviously of little value to those twats who've had the meeja sooking on their behalf for the past 16 hours.

Correct.

Adelaides argument is that they need us to beat Richmond to get a home final, as long as they beat Geelong. They wouldn't play us if we win, they would play the Tigers.

Ahh mate you did well to restrain yourself. Have heard numerous people in the office mention us being 'scared' until I point out the facts to which I receive the response 'are you sure?'.

The only team we're benefiting (in terms of avoiding playing Adelaide in Adelaide is Richmond) - so we must be scared of Adelaide playing Richmond. Not sure how or why but there you go.

So much crap being spoken about our club at the moment. Absolutely ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if any other club in our position would do it differently? Was hilarious this morning on triple m, Wayne Carey was saying its s**t, Eddie was actually defending us up to the point where he called the 9 ins Spuds from the vfl, to which the king replied they arnt spuds mate all have played afl, just not best 22 in a decent side

I've already had people at work call me a cheat so its not bullshit. The media is talking it up including non sport media which is interesting. We can all argue whether or not we are cheating but not the fact that the haters will call us that.

I love how this game has gone from final round Friday Night blockbuster; to dead rubber; and now to possibly my most anticipated game of the year. Finally we are playing all the kids I have wanted to see all season, and they are apparently being given direct instructions to go out and flatten Tiges players! The fact that we are now possibly the most hated team in the league is added bonus - backs to the wall should bring out the best from our boys, all right in time for the finals.

I love how this game has gone from final round Friday Night blockbuster; to dead rubber; and now to possibly my most anticipated game of the year. Finally we are playing all the kids I have wanted to see all season, and they are apparently being given direct instructions to go out and flatten Tiges players! The fact that we are now possibly the most hated team in the league is added bonus - backs to the wall should bring out the best from our boys, all right in time for the finals.
Backs to the wall indeed. With all this "Media Outrage" it should be pretty easy for Scotts and co to motivate the guys to a Victory. :stern look

I think our odds of winning tonight are better than they were, and us against the world is always a good attitude to take into the finals.

Really can't understand the furore.

Some of the players we're bringing in tonight have over 100 games experience.

We're not debuting any new players.

I reckon the team tonight will be extremely completive, all the players who are playing have been on the cusp of selection all year and would be in the best 22's of 12 other clubs in the league this weekend.

It's not like we're filling the team with Eric ******* Wallaces and Will Fordhams. ffs.

Really can't understand the furore.

Some of the players we're bringing in tonight have over 100 games experience.

We're not debuting any new players.

I reckon the team tonight will be extremely completive, all the players who are playing have been on the cusp of selection all year and would be in the best 22's of 12 other clubs in the league this weekend.

It's not like we're filling the team with Eric ******* Wallaces and Will Fordhams. ffs.

Correct. A point that has been lost in the outrage.

I've already had people at work call me a cheat so its not bullshit. The media is talking it up including non sport media which is interesting. We can all argue whether or not we are cheating but not the fact that the haters will call us that.

Maybe if you didn't agree with them, but instead pointed out the logic flaws in this idea, they'd act differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back