Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you realy think North are???????!!!!!!!!

Honestly? Personally I'm not sure yet. I think that at our best (which we simply haven't see this year) we are capable of beating anyone. Things get really simple for us starting next week. To get the premiership all we have to do is win four games of football.

To be completely honest, the team and individuals within in it still have enormous upside (more than most of the other finalists imo; but of course I'm not as familiar with them as I am my team) that could come to the fore in finals as we generally give our best when we're up against the best (less so this year though).

Do I think we will win the premiership? Probably not. Do I think we can do real damage in finals? Absolutely. Do I think we could complete * up and be on the end of a beating week 1? More than possible.

Just depends which kangaroos come to play each week.

Honestly? Personally I'm not sure yet. I think that at our best (which we simply haven't see this year) we are capable of beating anyone. Things get really simple for us starting next week. To get the premiership all we have to do is win four games of football.

To be completely honest, the team and individuals within in it still have enormous upside (more than most of the other finalists imo; but of course I'm not as familiar with them as I am my team) that could come to the fore in finals as we generally give our best when we're up against the best (less so this year though).

Do I think we will win the premiership? Probably not. Do I think we can do real damage in finals? Absolutely. Do I think we could complete **** up and be on the end of a beating week 1? More than possible.

Just depends which kangaroos come to play each week.
You're an honest supporter Devington, and to be completely honest North are a good team too.

North have two hopes of winning tonight and next week against the Tigers, and they both used to be in Bourke Street, Buckley's and Nun!!!

images

North have two hopes of winning tonight and next week against the Tigers, and they both used to be in Bourke Street, Buckley's and Nun!!!

Awww, really? You've made me very sad, because it must be right if you say it. I mean, we all really hold your opinion in high regard. Thanks for coming here to share your wisdom and eloquence.

LOL, duh, my team wun the last two flags so I knows footies better than youze.

Apparently Harper is out on the ground in his warm up gear .... Go Harps
Unfortunately I don't think you should get your hopes up too much mate. I imagine most emergencies would do some sort of warm up in case they're called upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back