Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Adelaide - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ziebell won’t get dropped but has to go at seasons end. Is an absolute liability out there.

Greenwood has been worse than Powell and JHF, if anyone from the midfield is dropped has to be him. I’d keep all three in though - two SA boys and a former crows player familiar with the ground.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He is done …. No more please .
He is embarrassing our club . Provides nothing but the coin toss Attendance. If we are serious about our future & rebuild …. He goes .
List clogger 100% .
92F031A7-E275-43A9-895E-D7FCA5F18C7C.gif

Someone hand me the tranquiliser gun so I can put Ziebell out of his misery if the club won't do it.

MinistryOfMajak

All Australian
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out: JZ, Lazzaro
In: Comben, Thomas

If McKay or Cunners are good to go they obviously come back in too.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah he didn’t look fit enough.
Yep ,looked exactly like I expected him to be ….
Like a bloke who has gone thru the ringer with health, missed a lot of footy conditioning & was just glad to have got thru it all in one piece and relieved / happy to be playing footy at any level again .
Can’t believe there were so many BF NFi posters thru out the week asking & pissed with the club for not playing him in the 1’s ?!
You know who you are ?! GGF

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was obviously only able to watch ~3/4 of the VFL game, but Comben looks ready. Realistically, and sadly, JZ should be out for him.
Someone hand me the tranquiliser gun so I can put Ziebell out of his misery if the club won't do it.
The greatest service Leigh Adams can do for our club right now is to ask Jack to shake hands with Tom Lynch

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep ,looked exactly like I expected him to be ….
Like a bloke who has gone thru the ringer with health, missed a lot of footy conditioning & was just glad to have got thru it all in one piece and relieved / happy to be playing footy at any level again .
Can’t believe there were so many BF NFi posters thru out the week asking & pissed with the club for not playing him in the 1’s ?!
You know who you are ?! GGF

I spose some North people are just desperate for a positive in this terrible year

What’s the deal with Matt McGuinness? I was at the VFL game but, of course, I forgot to look out for him. He seems to be racking up the stats always. Why can’t he break into our pretty average backline when McKay is out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What’s the deal with Matt McGuinness? I was at the VFL game but, of course, I forgot to look out for him. He seems to be racking up the stats always. Why can’t he break into our pretty average backline when McKay is out?

Completely different player to McKay. I see him more as a tall back flanker. They made Bonnar play on the tallest forwards today….who ironically I think would be a good back flanker/rebound defender.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Completely different player to McKay. I see him more as a tall back flanker. They made Bonnar play on the tallest forwards today….who ironically I think would be a good back flanker/rebound defender.

Yeah not sure where McGuiness ends up. Bonar on a ruckman didn’t make much sense.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
. Out; Powells shitmen, offers very little currently is too slow for this caper. CCJ slow as a wet week and a shitmen. Lazzaros FMD, JZ and Walkers.

In, Comben, McKay, ( if fit) Cunners ( WTFN?) Perez and give Goats a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back