Remove this Banner Ad

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out: Ziebell, Scott, hall and young
In: Comben, Thomas, Goater and perez
I really have to admire your ability to stick to your principles in the face of reality. Young no chance of being dropped and Scott very minimal, although not out of the question. Yet you stick to your guns every time. Fair play

Out: Lazzaro, Walker
In: McKay, Thomas

Goater isn't ready, Atu is terrible, McGuinness won't play seniors for the club, Turner can stay out, Ford couldn't tell you what a footy looks like at the moment. Comben is kicking the door down but we are camping the captain in his spot.

Scott won't be dropped Dawson/McKay/Corr is our best three KPDs IMO

My Left Foote

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United Melbourne Victory
What’s the deal with Matt McGuinness? I was at the VFL game but, of course, I forgot to look out for him. He seems to be racking up the stats always. Why can’t he break into our pretty average backline when McKay is out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Should have debuted weeks ago, had a real good run in the reserves, I don’t understand why he wasn’t rewarded. Has been knocking the door down for so long now.

TT, Comben and McKay should all come in - if fit. Not sure who goes out but 3 players will need to vacate, sooner or later. When Cunners returns in R23, someone else will lose their spot, obviously. I expect Walker will definitely be out if McKay gets up.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unbelievable , but I still reckon we are a chance of avoiding the spoon this year.
West Coke have Freo & The Cats away .
We have the Crows away & a very winnable game vs GC in what will inevitably be a very emotional comeback game for Cunners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable , but I still reckon we are a chance of avoiding the spoon this year.
West Coke have Freo & The Cats away .
We have the Crows away & a very winnable game vs GC in what will inevitably be a very emotional comeback game for Cunners.

If we can muster up a performance like we delivered against Collingwood and Sydney in R4, we might roll Gold Coast. We, probably, should have been flogged by the Tigers, in fairness.

Goater isn't ready, Atu is terrible, McGuinness won't play seniors for the club, Turner can stay out, Ford couldn't tell you what a footy looks like at the moment. Comben is kicking the door down but we are camping the captain in his spot.

Scott won't be dropped Dawson/McKay/Corr is our best three KPDs IMO
Missing Perez
Yes I was at the game. I won't bother reading the game day thread as it probably only include negative comments when players make mistakes.
There is no way that Scott, Young, Hall and Dawson should be dropped.
Scott is a turnover merchant and gets pushed off the ball too easily should be in the 2s

Hall a butcher who is cooked and shouldn’t be playing ahead of Perez

Dawson is also lacking size and skill

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Ziebell is cooked and gives us nothing. The game has passed him by. It happens. But he's been a warrior for our wonderful club for over a decade. Maybe 'rest' him this week, or maybe he has 'general soreness', but he deserves better than ending his career dropped to the magoos and being Bronx cheered by his 'supporters'.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
. Out; Powells shitmen, offers very little currently is too slow for this caper. CCJ slow as a wet week and a shitmen. Lazzaros FMD, JZ and Walkers.

In, Comben, McKay, ( if fit) Cunners ( WTFN?) Perez and give Goats a crack.

Goater looks miles off it. Admittedly I didn’t didn’t watch the whole game, but he needs a lot of improvement if he wants to play AFL.

Don’t care about numbers, you only need to look at how Thomas played today to see the gap between AFL & VFL.

Perez has played better in the AFL then Goater has in the VFL.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Goater looks miles off it. Admittedly I didn’t didn’t watch the whole game, but he needs a lot of improvement if he wants to play AFL.

Don’t care about numbers, you only need to look at how Thomas played today to see the gap between AFL & VFL.

Perez has played better in the AFL then Goater has in the VFL.

I thought Goater looked around the mark, except his ball use which was well and truly in the shoddy department. He runs well, marks well and knows when to go. Juts need to clean up the skills and he will be ok.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I thought Goater looked around the mark, except his ball use which was well and truly in the shoddy department. He runs well, marks well and knows when to go. Juts need to clean up the skills and he will be ok.

Hes going ok for a first yearer. The only two that jumped out to me were Thomas & Comben

William Caresser

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate he should ******* delisted, geebus i think we've signed him until 2030
I'm not ITK, no inner scrote at our great club whatsoever. I do know, however, that a prominent Cats' recruiter adores him - 'great kid, great family, great attitude'. So hopefully they'll take him off our hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back