Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Adelaide - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

He's 20 years old. Should probably be out this week but it's a bit early to judge the pick as a screw up.

Though I guess it's not really surprising seeing that miserable campaigner you're replying to shitting on another one of our young players.
Death. Taxes. Showing ignored content and seeing a TAO post about delisting some poor kid, calling them a 'shitmen' etc. The circle of life really.

A tad harsh Drzoos, especially when one considers how much time you spend in the shitmen thread lol.

I do love a good hypocrite though. Plenty more there if I need to get 'em.

Have a good day * knuckle and back the * off me.

1660106212012.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

Patch just confirmed that TT will play another week in the VFL

Patch just confirmed that TT will play another week in the VFL

Probably fair enough too, obviously too good for the level but gee he has blown up every week. Fitness really hit the skids this year

Surely we can now dispense with the delusion that Aaron Hall has any use to us going forward?

I mean there’s no way cunners is more match fit then tt atm
TT missed a month of footy on personal leave, presumably in Sydney with his family. Evidently doesn't look like he trained over that period. Looks to have popped a couple kgs on, and literally can't finish a qtr in the VFL. Conversely Cunners been preparing meticulously with an aim to play seniors before the years finished. Sure TT played more footy, but he has 10 min of good footy in him a qtr before he is doubled over. Zero issues with him earning his spot in the vfl

TT missed a month of footy on personal leave, presumably in Sydney with his family. Evidently doesn't look like he trained over that period. Looks to have popped a couple kgs on, and literally can't finish a qtr in the VFL. Conversely Cunners been preparing meticulously with an aim to play seniors before the years finished. Sure TT played more footy, but he has 10 min of good footy in him a qtr before he is doubled over. Zero issues with him earning his spot in the vfl
Cunners also had a calf strain and then covid

Trained 1 week then play 3/4 of a VFL game

So in the last 3 weeks TT would have trained more and played more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back