Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Adelaide - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

Right GB you're clearly one of the more astute posters around here. But for season 2023 it's about fresh starts, you need a big preseason and new material. I have faith that you will deliver.

I'm backing you in.

Cunners also had a calf strain and then covid

Trained 1 week then play 3/4 of a VFL game

So in the last 3 weeks TT would have trained more and played more
At risk of going round in circles, the current senior coach said he isn't fit enough and didn't train for 3 weeks on personal leave. Literally doubled over every qtr in the 2s. He isn't fit.

Now we have the Cunners news out the way yesterday, can we get news today that Chom is in for his first game this year please.

Surely we can now dispense with the delusion that Aaron Hall has any use to us going forward?
In the long-term, yes, he’s not adding much. As much as Stevo’s brain fade worries me, he’s at least very young still and a lot more creative than Hall. Perez is like Young in that he can lockdown and offer a bit of rebound.

In the long-term, yes, he’s not adding much. As much as Stevo’s brain fade worries me, he’s at least very young still and a lot more creative than Hall. Perez is like Young in that he can lockdown and offer a bit of rebound.

Hall was moved back by Noble and Blakey as part of that gameplan.

The gameplan didn't work.

Indeed, seasoned football analysts understood that Aaaron's best games - when he'd get 38 touches and 6900 meters gained - always coincided with out worst team performances.

Clarko may yet see a role for Hall elsewhere, but I suspect his days are numbered, and right now we should be backing in Stevo and Perez.

I was hoping that Cunners would play the last game so I would have something to take from the whole year, Now he will play two.

He never runs around like LDU so I think he will be fine even if he is a bit underdone.

Noticed LDU under a cloud. If he misses that would be a disappointment as I have fantasised Cunners extracting and LDU disappearing into the distance with the ball at Marvel more then once.

Patch just confirmed that TT will play another week in the VFL

Not a bad move, imo.

He was looking like he was starting to enjoy his footy again on the weekend and I think the two's is a perfect pressure free zone to help him do just that.

Big picture, etc, etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide v North Melbourne at Adelaide Oval, 1.40pm ACST

ADELAIDE

In:
T.Doedee, R.Thilthorpe
Out:
W.Hamill (concussion), E.Himmelberg (omitted), B.Davis (Medi-Sub)

Last week's sub: B.Davis (replaced W.Hamill in the second quarter)

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
B.McKay, B.Cunnington, J.Archer
Out:
H.Greenwood (omitted), J.Horne-Francis (omitted), J.Walker (omitted), F.Perez (Medi-Sub)

Last week's sub: F.Perez (unused)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back