Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Brisbane [in: BMac, Sleevo, Fordy / out: LDU, TT, Bonar, Laz]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonar stiff, I thought he was pretty good.
He had one fantastic moment where he confidently waltzed through traffic in the backline however he strikes me as someone still very nervous in one on one situations. He makes me nervous anyway.

I'm bullish about Bonar don't get me wrong but I think he was probably rushed in by necessity as starting sub and then found himself playing very early on last week. Until the last moment we had Hayden playing his role. Most of Bonar's pre-season was spent rehabbing his wrist injury so he probably hasn't had a lot of training the last few months with ball in hand. Few more weeks in the VFL and I'd be much happier with him defending elite forwards in high pressure situations.

Kyron flying up with the team for those wondering whose sub.
Just saw him at virgin terminal with Polec.

Ziebell and Corr are big units. Corr in particular.

The Hornet buddying up with McDonald. And people think he’s not going to stay. He’s going to be more north than the colours by the end of the year lol

Kyron flying up with the team for those wondering whose sub.
Just saw him at virgin terminal with Polec.

Ziebell and Corr are big units. Corr in particular.

The Hornet buddying up with McDonald. And people think he’s not going to stay. He’s going to be more north than the colours by the end of the year lol
The whole team would be as our VFL team is playing up there too.

Polec and Young were named wings in team submitted to the AFL. Greenwood was centre.
The Thursday/Friday night teams (which is what you guys are talking about) had Greenwood named on the wing.
Out of interest, where can you see the team submitted to AFL & when is it submitted?

Attachments

• A3F137F6-9935-4025-9943-B68B19CCC3C3.jpeg
    A3F137F6-9935-4025-9943-B68B19CCC3C3.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 45
The Thursday/Friday night teams (which is what you guys are talking about) had Greenwood named on the wing.
Out of interest, where can you see the team submitted to AFL & when is it submitted?
1648762129795.png 1648762081668.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL team lineup is based off what's submitted to them. It can often change between what the media team get early mid-thursday and what's actually submitted.

It's then usually updated to take into account last minute changes. E.g. Hayden out, Powell in, Tarryn Thomas shifted to a flank.

We have never seen Taylor named in the guts, until the week we have a heap of midfield outs. People are hyperbolising by screaming "the team can change, it never lines up like it's announced", but it does give a pretty good guide. We're signalling to Taylor we see him as a mid. I expect we'll see him in there ahead of Powell and JHF.

Last edited:
fu** me Razor Ray is umpiring our game
Gordon Ramsay Omg GIF by Next Level Chef

GR is the away jumper an interstate jumper only?
We wore the stripes against Hawthorn
What's the difference between the current home and clash strips?
We have (and I bet my bottom dollar will continue to be) made to wear white shorts with both, rendering both strips nearly all white. We've hopped back in time pre the white stripes on blue strip.

When will the morons in charge do as per Collingwood and change the back of the jumper to blue whilst keeping the front as the traditional blue stripes on white home kit.

What's the difference between the current home and clash strips?
We have (and I bet my bottom dollar will continue to be) made to wear white shorts with both, rendering both strips nearly all white. We've hopped back in time pre the white stripes on blue strip.

When will the morons in charge do as per Collingwood and change the back of the jumper to blue whilst keeping the front as the traditional blue stripes on white home kit.
A kangaroo on the front. And I agree a blue back might help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back