Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Brisbane [in: BMac, Sleevo, Fordy / out: LDU, TT, Bonar, Laz]

Remove this Banner Ad

Does our home jumper w/ white shorts not contrast enough with 99% of the league?
Tough to sell them if we never wear it in a game.

This is probably our most off-Broadway game this year, other than the Gold Coast game in Darwin, which is a monty for the Indigenous jumper.

Tough to sell them if we never wear it in a game.

This is probably our most off-Broadway game this year, other than the Gold Coast game in Darwin, which is a monty for the Indigenous jumper.
You mean off off broadway.

Were more like a Broadmeadows proposition than Broadway at any time

Watch the replay, he’s criminally underrated..
I watched the game again. He makes the right decision by foot 90% of the time and has the foot skills to back it up. He is also quite tough for a twig.

He doesn’t have the strength to get into the game enough just yet and the only other knock is that his hanballing can be off - he must have hand balled 2-3 times to the disadvantage of his teammate or delivered in a way that forced them flat footed.

Anyone else think this could be a paddling? We haven’t been playing well at all and always struggle with the conditions of Queensland night games.
Ever since Gokangas had a panic attack I've decided we're a sure thing and have loaded up on us to win as well as at the margin.

Was very Impressed with last year showing v Bris
everyone put in, a good team performance

even without the missing half dozen, Coach HAS TO have this 22 performing as good as they can

we have Greenwood and JHF new, add Corr to that
Stepho newish
we have Taylor Scott on 30 games
X on 15 and Ford on 5 Powell a few and Perez a newbie

so a very inexperienced combination even tho a lot have played a lot
Big challenge for all concerned, we need to show a bit of determination for 4 qtrs
go Roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this insight Bertie, thanks mate.

It was a simpler time, wasn’t it?

They probably shook hands and had a beer 3 months later.
Funny you should say that...
KILLA BLOWS, 1964

North Melbourne coach Alan Killigrew and Geelong ruckman Geoff Rosenow came to blows in a famous fight in the Cats’ players’ race at Kardinia Park. ‘Killa’, as he was known, was placed on a six-month good behaviour bond, while Rosenow — a policeman — also copped the same penalty.

North Melbourne coach Alan Killigrew and Geelong ruckman Geoff Rosenow shake hands outside Geelong Court after having been combatants in the infamous 1964 Kardinia Park 'blue in the race'.

rosa-1.jpg

Olivers Taranga, Coriole and Samuels Gorge are my favs. D'Arenbergs worth a visit for The Cube (tastings a bit hit and miss because they have so many wines it depends which ones they are tasting). Lunch at Star of Greece!

Handorf - tourism wank or a good excuse to gorge on fatty Bavarian cuisine and drink?

Brisbane has beaten Port and Essendon, nothing to write home about. Not saying we will win but I reckon were going to put in a good showing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back