Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port @metricon Saturday 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Na, I’ve been to the games. It’s good. Very good.

Didn’t it first gain traction when the club was at a low ebb a few years ago? The words “Never tear us apart” is all that’s relevant. Yeah, obviously, it’s ripping off the “You’ll never walk alone” idea. But, it works for them and that’s all that matters, really.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn’t it first gain traction when the club was at a low ebb a few years ago? The words “Never tear us apart” is all that’s relevant. Yeah, obviously, it’s ripping off the “You’ll never walk alone” idea. But, it works for them and that’s all that matters, really.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ve been at games with a full crowd and it creates a brilliant atmosphere. I’m actually too scared to take my son to a game, in fear of him turning.

I’ll tell you what is lame, the Noise meter at games!

It's a crappy song with no tangible meaning for a football team.

It's David Koch's idea of football culture. I mean....think about that for a moment.

"I'd make wine from your tears"? WTF is that supposed to mean for a footy team?!

Who's this bloke making wine from tears? Does Jesus walk amongst us once more? Be a great old p1ss up if he could make a 2020 vintage from the north faithful's tears, be plenty to go round.

Rawlings: Jack Ziebell and Taylor Garner are both available to play this week. Aiden Bonar was close but didn’t quite get up. Jack Mahony and Tristan Xerri will hopefully be a test next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rawlings: Jack Ziebell and Taylor Garner are both available to play this week. Aiden Bonar was close but didn’t quite get up. Jack Mahony and Tristan Xerri will hopefully be a test next week.

Shaw: Jack Ziebell will play with Jared, and Flynn Perez will debut this week. They are some really pleasing ins for us.

Excellent news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back