Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port @metricon Saturday 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting forward line 1 tall, then 4 3rd talls and a 4th tall.

No crumbing forward no small small forwards, ball will go in, 4 will fly, ball hit deck, ball rebound for goal at other end.

We usually play 7 backs. With The six namedplus Marley & EVW on the bench who goes to guts or fwd ? Walker?

Larkey will definitely need a chop out. We saw what happened to him last week. I reckon it's Walker.

Marley will go to Rozee, and EVW to Gray.

Happy with the changes...
I think Maj & Ahern’s papers are stamped.

Ahern yes but maj still reckon a one yr... if we are playing 3 talls weekly then you need at least 3 backups to cover for injury suspension etc... so daw and mmac and corr if he comes otherwise trade for another or keep durds

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's one of our fit options, we are truly furked!! 😥

Yep.

I've contacted Rhyce/Brady and requested a game before years out if compleletely out of options.

All travel, food, pool, physio etc paid for (all at my expense) and I'll hover in the fwd pocket with a spring in my step ; )

9/11/10 disposals in 57/83/75% TOG probably plays a fairly large role in his dropping.
Still better off having a longer look at him, given what Brady said about the 22 and under blokes. Imo.

JZ needs to go to Polec before the first bounce and whisper in his ear "you so much as flinch tonight and i'm going to run straight through you"

I'm not sure Polec needs anyone else in his ear.... I think he is smart enough to know what is expected given the past few weeks he has hand... and on the off chance he did say that I'd suggest Polec return the favour and say how about you just focus on kicking to a man in blue and white and try and get through a game for once

Still better off having a longer look at him, given what Brady said about the 22 and under blokes. Imo.
Don't necessarily disagree, but on the other hand he's had three games in a row and hasn't shown a great deal. I think there are things to work with going forward, but I also think that depending on list cuts and other recruitments that giving him a list spot and more time for development might be a luxury we can't afford.

JZ needs to go to Polec before the first bounce and whisper in his ear "you so much as flinch tonight and i'm going to run straight through you"

Agree Pol needs to lift his work rate...

but he might respond back - “Jack.... Mate .... I’ll cut you a deal? You surprise me and hit a target with your field kicks .... and I’ll do my best not to flinch” 😉

I'm not sure Polec needs anyone else in his ear.... I think he is smart enough to know what is expected given the past few weeks he has hand... and on the off chance he did say that I'd suggest Polec return the favour and say how about you just focus on kicking to a man in blue and white and try and get through a game for once

And when Polec is the captain of an AFL side that would be fair enough.

I'll bet he said it running away!...agree JZs kicking skills are s**t and I wouldn't have selected him to be honest, but at least least we're paying for the whole footballer, not one that can only use one side!

Good to see McGuiness on Emergency list. Hopefully gets a game to see what he can do before the end of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back