Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

After the week we’ve had and the form of both teams, any outcome is possible. Could be a 100 point loss, a win, or anything in between.
Too true. Lets hope they respond and have a crack. Aints are a good team so no matter what it won't be easy.

I'll be happy if the effort is there. More happy if it is there for the full game and ecstatic with a win. If we get blown off the park in the first quarter then it'll be a big danger sign that all the noise we're hearing outta the club is not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone happen to know if there’s any GA on level 1? My grandpa can’t walk up the ramp anymore and he gets dizzy sitting that high up.

Does anyone happen to know if there’s any GA on level 1? My grandpa can’t walk up the ramp anymore and he gets dizzy sitting that high up.
If you mention it to Marvel staff ( re: elderly companion with mobility issues) they might look after you with decent seats/access.

They can be pretty good that way…

Plus won’t be a huge crowd there tomorrow anyhow.

We don't judge here, it's ok to say it's for you and your mobility scooter.

I think GA is level 3. We always use the lift to get there (I attend with an 81 and 83 year old). Ask someone who works there and they will assist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back