Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I think recently the mids have been playing there, same as CZ .

Comben we can’t play until we can be confident in his body.

I want Stevo to earn a return through consistent 100% effort, the will he won’t he show up s**t needs to stop
No, they should be the main midfield grouping. Not Simpkin and greenwood. They should be the players less often.
Comben has never been subbed off in the twos. So how does it matter if he plays 1s and then gets injured mid week. It will help larkey to no end Having his presence there.
Zurharr has played deep and simply needs to stay there.
I think Stevos effort will re-appear when he sees some hope. Like the 2nd qtr against Carlton. At the moment why run to good positions if greenwood and Simpkin are going to either lose the contest or at best hack the ball?

What ever we do, can we please not name our Game Day Thread "North Melbourne v Saint Kilda - Sheer Annihilation" :thumbsu::)

What we need is a real incentive to win ... like Carro Wilson and Craig Hutchinson threatening to run around the stadium butt naked after the game if North loses, and the team are forced to watch :eekv1: :sickv1: :eekv1: :sickv1: :eekv1:
Truly inspirational

Why are there calls to drop Hayden?

Was forced to play 3rd tall because of the idiots in recruiting and list management that just went out the door and apart from that one kick, was very solid.

I'd like to see him in the midfield.

Anyway McKay and Hall in if fit, Greenwood, Turner out.

Sleevo sub instead of Atu

Was forced to play 3rd tall because of the idiots in recruiting and list management that just went out the door and apart from that one kick, was very solid.

Because he is a turnover king who has absolutely no awareness

Really looking forward to going on Sunday. The media dribbling over themselves is so boring compared to the battle on the field. This weekend will show who really bleeds for the club and wants to fight for it.

Totally agree, a lot of short sightedness on here. Just not sure that Sleevo should be given a hall pass till he has got some runs on the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let you down gently.. Hall > hammy > " ping "

I think Stevo is in the naughty corner?

You just know if Taylor doesn’t come up it’s Mahony time ;)

McPherson went out of the way to say Mahony would put his hand up for selection this week…….. please no.
Classic, you put your hand up by not playing.

I understand the club's going through a rough time, but is there any chance we can get some definitive, straightforward answers? McKay is listed on the AFL site as 1-2 weeks away. Ie. No chance of playing this week. So say it, David. Say he's no chance. Much of the Q&A had similar vague PR level dross. It's a process yada yada yada. It'd just be really nice to see some conviction in this club's answers to questions

I understand the club's going through a rough time, but is there any chance we can get some definitive, straightforward answers? McKay is listed on the AFL site as 1-2 weeks away. Ie. No chance of playing this week. So say it, David. Say he's no chance. Much of the Q&A had similar vague PR level dross. It's a process yada yada yada. It'd just be really nice to see some conviction in this club's answers to questions
Then on north website and recent update it says test

AFL site injury lists are often inaccurate. Club injury lists give better info.

Hey boys I come in peace. Does anyone want tickets to North vs Saints on the weekend I’ve got *2 tickets at 34 dollars each on level three over the wing. Anyone that is keen let me know?

PM me if interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back