Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

No Crafty?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Well yes I wasn't there Micky, thought that was your gig? The way we trained although Simpkin, Xerri and Taylor missed the tackling drills.

the Ziebull - I do believe Jamie Mac took those , everyone laughed fyi...

Well yes I wasn't there Micky, thought that was your gig? The way we trained although Simpkin, Xerri and Taylor missed the tackling drills.

the Ziebull - I do believe Jamie Mac took those , everyone laughed fyi...
LOL...I had "hamstring tightness"...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

St Kilda v North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium, 1.10pm AEST

ST KILDA

In:
M.Owens, J.Lienert, D.Butler
Out:
Nil

Last week's sub: Ryan Byrnes (unused)

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
J.Mahony, J.Stephenson, J.Archer
Out:
Nil

Last week's sub: Atu Bosenavulagi (replaced C. Taylor)

Potentially no changes after an eight goal loss.

Good stuff.
Other way of looking at it is potentially no changes after being only a goal or two down, against the reigning premiers, shortly before 3/4 time.

Also, what hilly said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol they had mckay on the advertising all week yet nowhere to be seen. They jumped the gun too early. Can't believe stocks are that dire that Archer is close to a game he's done nothing in vfl. Can defs see it being unchanged with the only possibility being Taylor out if injured

the best way to wield an axe is blindly and without nuance, i suppose
Haven’t suggested blindly.

That’s your assertion.

Xerri is being gifted games. Greenwood is just not good.

Those two should be replaced. CCJ can take Xerri’s spot and Stepho for Greenwood.

Not four ins to an extended bench.

Mahony needs to go back to the VFL and tear it up. I get that he plays his guts out but his form doesn’t warrant a automatic in.

Stephenson better come with some fire because when he is on the team lifts

Haven’t suggested blindly.

That’s your assertion.

Xerri is being gifted games. Greenwood is just not good.

Those two should be replaced. CCJ can take Xerri’s spot and Stepho for Greenwood.

Not four ins to an extended bench.

Greenwood to the VFL. Swap with Hayden. Shutdown someone in the middle. Allow LDU and Jy more space etc

Mind you whoever tagged Angus (I think it was Jed) made a HUGE difference to our performance last week. He only had 4 disposals at half time and had zero influence. I still think a good shutdown midfielder is what we desperately need.

Very underatted role ATM. Bring back a Ben Jacobs style Noble!

Greenwood to the VFL. Swap with Hayden. Shutdown someone in the middle. Allow LDU and Jy more space etc

Mind you whoever tagged Angus (I think it was Jed) made a HUGE difference to our performance last week. He only had 4 disposals at half time and had zero influence. I still think a good shutdown midfielder is what we desperately need.

Very underatted role ATM. Bring back a Ben Jacobs style Noble!
It was jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back