Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t you approach Noble and tell him what the team should be , based on your knowledge.
Obviously the people in the positions to select the team are duds. I’m sure north could use you expert opinion.
I should

Here’s the changes for next week

In: Powell, Bonar, zurhaar
Out: Scott, Atu, Mahony

Wilphil in the week after for young

Thanks we are close to eliminating the plodders and bringing in our high end young talent

1-2 more weeks
If you say it enough times you might eventually get lucky and be right.

Common sense swap. Will be interesting to see how the smaller forward line goes. In still think we lack a decent pack marking option but understand Comben probably needs another week.

Bonar needed a FT gig this week so happy he isn't up for sub. Think Bergman would be the better sub but comes back to the whole debut as a sub thing.
spot on, good squad management - 'omitted' is a bit unfair to him

I should

Here’s the changes for next week

In: Powell, Bonar, zurhaar
Out: Scott, Atu, Mahony

Wilphil in the week after for young
This is the problem, you will be barracking for those 3 to stink it up so you can head wobble to a group of strangers rather than have those 3 mentioned play well and you look foolish. "Drop goldy"

Out Bonar how sweet it is.

Next step for him is to be delisted. Been saying it for two years and I’ll be proved right at seasons end.

Hopefully will never don an AFL jumper again for any club.

No other clubs supporters deserves the pain of having to watch this fraud play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
well, except he's contracted until the end of next year. I guess the other point to make he's out of the first squad so he gets proper game time having been the sub for some weeks on end. That would be like, umm, professional management of an athlete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young is developing into what he was recruited as - a 'good ordinary' footballer that can play a role. Every club, even the premiership sides, need them
Yep, a 190cm guy who is developing in a number of different spots and is acquitting himself pretty well. Making some better decisions with the pill, not biting off more than he chew. Really positive signs

This is the problem, you will be barracking for those 3 to stink it up so you can head wobble to a group of strangers rather than have those 3 mentioned play well and you look foolish. "Drop goldy"
when those 3 play well he's either completely silent or just insists that they were actually terrible.

hoping to see the same role on Caleb Daniel - the little fella is so important to their distribution out of D50
If he can do a job on Daniel that will be important for us.

He pushed Blakey to a reverse Kerridge on the weekend - his worst game for the year.

The sub rule is the current joke of the AFL. Coaches don’t give two *s about its intention anymore and are using it to bring on an impact player with fresh legs at 3/4 time.

If subbing out Darcy Cameron for John Noble is not one almighty piss take and the catalyst for a review, then what is?

So you can effectively say the player felt sick, so we subbed him out.

That being said, watch us select some slow plodder as sub, while Beveridge brings in an impact player with speed who carves us up in the last.

Drop Goldy is soon

This is not how our football club works.

Todd is likely to play 300 games for this club.

So you could call for him to be dropped every week it is just not going to happen.

I mean play out the scenario. We drop him to the VFL where he play number 1 Ruck and grinds his opponent to dust while racking up 400 hit outs and probably kicking 6.

While there is clearly a plan about transition away from him being the main ruck, dropping him to the twos would make the coaching staff and club more broadly like stupid.

For all the talk of future the cold reality is that Goldy is the best ruckman on our list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back